Reviews for Blackbird Fly
Maddy chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
I totally get what you mean by people kissing ass and overrated stories... but yours are none to write home about either. I don't know why you're so offended that no one is pimping yours
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
IT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! TAKE CARE AND I HOPE THEIRS A SEQUEL IN THE MAKING! BIG FAN!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 30 . 12/16/2010
this story was amazing.

i was crying, laughing, crying again.

they ending was heart warming.

keep writing

drawntothenight
colla-popin chapter 30 . 10/31/2010
cool ending
Bruna Gabriele chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I absolutely loved this fic. I'm impressed by the depth of feelings that you portray... by far one of the best fics I've read!

Everyone to whom I talked about Blackbird Fly, wanted to read this story...unfortunately the language was a problem. I'm Brazilian and also these people. I'm very interested in translating Blackbird Fly, and was wondering if you would give your permission for me to do it? Please answer me by PM or email. ( .uk)
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
love it
Dani267 chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
loved it.

Dani,,x
Read444 chapter 30 . 8/24/2010
Thanks for sharing your talents; I enjoyed reading your story!
wsxokn chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
This story is a beautiful web of the tangle of lies we tell ourselves and the terrible things we do to ourselves, but the wonder that can come from the ashes.

I myself have severe suicidal depression, minor OCD tendencies, major self-esteem issues, and some temperamental problems. I grew up very skinny because I was never hungry, but now I'm fifteen, and I'm starting to worry about the other end of the weight- even though I'm 120 lbs, and 5'4". I can't go into a bra shop without feeling like crying, and Victoria Secret is sheer hell. Life is not easy, but it's tales like these, with true emotions and true issues blended in, that tell me I have no right to be insecure about myself. I may not be pretty, but at least I have a family that loves me. I may not be smart, but I have talents that help me. I may not be everything I want to be, I have everything that I need: love, hope, and time.

This story has become a great hope to be over the last day and a half, and it has shown me that there is a greater need out there.

This story has brought me to tears, laughter, and hope. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the top of my soul, for sharing this tale of love, lies, and humanity.
missyheaven3 chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
good
luv4jake chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Fanfiction did it a fucking again. Just know that I loved it! I'm sorry I'm frustrated and I don't mean to take it out on you but that shit took time. I wrote like a page then the copying & pasting. I'll try it again this time I'm only copying & pasting this is bullshit!. I loved the ending to short but sweet but coming full circle.

"Why did I wear these shoes?" I muttered. The Forks High School gym was lit up, festively. "My feet are so swollen!"

"I don't know, why did you?" Edward asked. "Let's ask Alice, she talked you into them."

Charlotte Elizabeth Renée Masen, our Charliebeth, was having a slumber party with her grandpa Charlie. Edward initially thought three names for a child was ridiculous until he heard the names I wanted to give our baby. Charlotte was a nice name. And then, naming her after her grandmothers was a sweet touch. She was beautiful- had Edward's copper hair and green eyes, and my pale skin, although her hair was a lighter, brighter color, like Edward's and Liz's had been as children. Whenever Charlie gazed into her face, he'd promptly inform us that she looked just like her grandmother and then would get choked up. Charlie swore up and down he'd teach her how to fish on her fourth birthday with Billy and then how to shoot a gun when she turned six. I shuddered at thought, but she needed to bond with him. Especially since Edward's job was leading us away from the Seattle/Forks area.

"I'm a pediatric cardiologist surgeon," Edward said. Lauren's eyes lit up. Back off, whore. Edward likes my breasts better, I thought. They feed his child. "Bella and our little girl are my pride and joy, though. And the one on the way, too."

"So, what's your little girl's name?"

"Charlotte," Edward said, since Lauren obviously wasn't talking to me. "We call her Charliebeth as nickname, though. Bella came up with it."

"She's had a few photography shows in Seattle," Edward said. "Right after she got her Masters."

"You got your masters? In what?"

"Literature."

"You've done so much with your life, Bella. I'm happy for you," Mike said. He took me into a hug. Mike was genuinely happy for me. My crush on Mike felt like it was a thousand years ago and was somebody else entirely.

I was just glad to be who I was and to be alive. I had survived. I had learned to fly.

Thanks for writing this unique story. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 29 . 6/29/2010
I'm really mad at . I copied and pasted my favorite parts and left this long ass review and when I went to click the submit button it made me login again. Fucking bastards so let me copy and paste some of the part because I don't have this mountain of available time anymore the hubby calls!

Sex. Lots of it. With Bella. Score. "I'm all for practicing," I replied. I wanted to simply attack this body of hers, starting with her ass. Jesus, she had a gorgeous ass coming out of those hips. It was about like I imagined it, not quite as full, but if she could only gain a little more weight... Yes, I was an ass man, I had to admit, and Bella was going to bring out a monster in me. I had to hold back, though. I kissed her ear to distract her for a moment as I took her breasts into my hands. They were perfect breasts, now- they were round and plump on the bottom and almost ski-jump shaped on top.

I'm going to ride you like no tomorrow," she promised, rubbing her own nipple for a moment, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Make up for lost time."

"Did you miss the boys?"

I gripped her butt cheeks- they were so full, firm... yesssss... I squeezed and made her moan, then squeezed again, feeling devilish.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she moaned, bouncing up and down on my lap. Her breasts were flopping up and down. Like they weren't hypnotic enough before... Her body was going to be the death of me. I'd never get out of this apartment.

Her shrieks were enough for me to come- we had stopped having her come- but then, she came, right on my dick with me, her walls convulsing. "Oh God, Bella, no..." I hissed as I emptied into her.

She smiled. "Oh no, it's okay," she said. "It's alright, really. Nothing's going to happen, I swear,"

She climbed out of the bathtub, I watched her ass from a new angle. Yeesh. I used to tease Emmett about his love of the ass. If he ever saw Bella's naked ass, I'd be in trouble. Normally, I was worn out after sex and normally fell asleep, but seeing her new naked body woke me right up. "It'll be okay," she said. "You'll make an honest woman out me soon enough," she said. I followed her out of the tub- I couldn't help it with an ass like that. There was probably a string of drool coming out of my mouth by now. She shrieked as I slapped her wet cheek softly with my open palm.

"'Love this," I muttered as the whelp began to turn red.

"You do?" she asked, rubbing her hip as I picked up a towel.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. I stroked the red area of her round butt where I had slapped it, soothing it. I had hit it a little harder than I meant to. I was just going to have to resort to pinching that amazing ass she now had.

"Does ass-worship help?" I asked, pinching a generous amount of her cheek.

My cock was already at half-mast already, despite the fact that I was no teenage boy anymore. There was too much water on the floor. Damn. One of us was going to fall, we were so careless tonight.

"Come on, this ass needs riding, doctor, this is a medical emergency!" she cried, smacking her butt with her hand, turning towards the door.

Morning breath be damned, I wrapped my arms around her, sliding her up my chest, and kissed her. She kissed me back, fiercely- yes, the wedding was the right thing to do. We were in love. We'd make it work.

The song Blackbird was playing in the chapel, in honor of my mother.

"You two are such cornballs, I can't imagine a better match. He better treat you right. Or, I might have to discharge that gun I've been keep in my nightstand for twenty-five years."

"Your mother's very proud right now," he said where nobody could hear it but me.

That's all Charlie had to say to me to get me to start crying- but they were happy tears- I was proud to be Renee and Charlie's daughter, especially right now. Renee was with me right now. I nodded to Charlie. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I saw Thea Nicky and Theo George standing on Edward's side, grinning at me. They both spit in my general direction when I passed.I couldn't help but smile while a few people were shocked. I knew what it meant.

I was so happy, tears were blurring my vision. They had insisted on bringing pasticcio, spanikopita, and around 600 dolmathes for the reception, despite the catering. Thea had even read coffee cups at my bachelorette party the night before.

"Who presents this woman in marriage?" Reverend Weber asked.

There was a pause, and I looked at Charlie. His lips were a thin line and tears were gathering in his eyes "I do," he said, almost inaudibly.

I looked at Edward, and in the corner of my eye, I saw Emmett wiping away tears. Sob sister. Of course, Emmett was crying. I loved Emmett- the big, tough guy with all the muscles was sobbing at our wedding. Wouldn't this be a story about our wedding day?

Then, he went straight to the vows. I heard a sniffling sound behind me.

Great. Everybody in the wedding party was crying except Jasper. I smiled.

"My baby," I realized the sniffling behind me had been coming from Charlie, and he was quietly sobbing in the front row.

There was a giggle in the audience.

We saw that Wendi had dumped out her basket of flower petals at Angela's feet. I saw Charlie, with actuals tears streaming down his face. Aw, Dad.

I think this was you best chapter ever. I had everything it was perfect I don't know how you are going to top it? I really enjoyed this chapter so much. You really have been shining it on these last few chapters bravo. You did good you really made be a believer with this chapter. Way to go! Until next time just the epilogue to go! Aw!
luv4jake chapter 28 . 6/29/2010
Omg I'm scared for Bella damn this shit is going down I didn't expect this toward the end you are really surprising me with this!
luv4jake chapter 27 . 6/29/2010
Omg I feel like I just cut some onions because my eyes are still watering from reading this chapter. I thought if she was going to have a miscarriage it would have been at the beginning but you made it realistic bravo. Doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell to read. Poor Bella but at least she knows what those monsters have done to her. I hope Vicky never gets out and Jim should die in prison fucking asshole. I'm sorry you have this goodie bag of horrors to pull from I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy. Until next time my lady keep up the good work. Omg we are heading towards the end already yikes!
luv4jake chapter 26 . 6/29/2010