Reviews for Blackbird Fly
cdotnoelle chapter 30 . 3/6/2011
i loved it! (oml] it was one of thee bestestest story's eva!
TwilightFan999 chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
Great story.
mouse555 chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
I have just read this top to bottom in 2 days. I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I was blown away by the raw emotion it brought forth in me.

The style of writing and the way you mapped out the story completely entranced me from the very beginning.

I would suggest getting it beta'd as there were some minor spelling mistakes, but as they didn't detract me from the messages in the story, this is just a suggestion on my part.

From some of your ANs, I gathered that a lot of this story came from personal history. For that I applaud you in getting it out there.

Wonderful story.

x
i'm in the looney bin chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
aww i love it

so sweet and i love the reunion :) x
Maddy chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
I totally get what you mean by people kissing ass and overrated stories... but yours are none to write home about either. I don't know why you're so offended that no one is pimping yours
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 30 . 1/5/2011
IT WAS SO GREAT! I LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! TAKE CARE AND I HOPE THEIRS A SEQUEL IN THE MAKING! BIG FAN!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 30 . 12/16/2010
this story was amazing.

i was crying, laughing, crying again.

they ending was heart warming.

keep writing

drawntothenight
colla-popin chapter 30 . 10/31/2010
cool ending
B.Swan712 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I absolutely loved this fic. I'm impressed by the depth of feelings that you portray... by far one of the best fics I've read!

Everyone to whom I talked about Blackbird Fly, wanted to read this story...unfortunately the language was a problem. I'm Brazilian and also these people. I'm very interested in translating Blackbird Fly, and was wondering if you would give your permission for me to do it? Please answer me by PM or email. ( .uk)
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
love it
Dani267 chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
loved it.

Dani,,x
Read444 chapter 30 . 8/24/2010
Thanks for sharing your talents; I enjoyed reading your story!
wsxokn chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
This story is a beautiful web of the tangle of lies we tell ourselves and the terrible things we do to ourselves, but the wonder that can come from the ashes.

I myself have severe suicidal depression, minor OCD tendencies, major self-esteem issues, and some temperamental problems. I grew up very skinny because I was never hungry, but now I'm fifteen, and I'm starting to worry about the other end of the weight- even though I'm 120 lbs, and 5'4". I can't go into a bra shop without feeling like crying, and Victoria Secret is sheer hell. Life is not easy, but it's tales like these, with true emotions and true issues blended in, that tell me I have no right to be insecure about myself. I may not be pretty, but at least I have a family that loves me. I may not be smart, but I have talents that help me. I may not be everything I want to be, I have everything that I need: love, hope, and time.

This story has become a great hope to be over the last day and a half, and it has shown me that there is a greater need out there.

This story has brought me to tears, laughter, and hope. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and the top of my soul, for sharing this tale of love, lies, and humanity.
missyheaven3 chapter 30 . 7/8/2010
good
luv4jake chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Fanfiction did it a fucking again. Just know that I loved it! I'm sorry I'm frustrated and I don't mean to take it out on you but that shit took time. I wrote like a page then the copying & pasting. I'll try it again this time I'm only copying & pasting this is bullshit!. I loved the ending to short but sweet but coming full circle.

"Why did I wear these shoes?" I muttered. The Forks High School gym was lit up, festively. "My feet are so swollen!"

"I don't know, why did you?" Edward asked. "Let's ask Alice, she talked you into them."

Charlotte Elizabeth Renée Masen, our Charliebeth, was having a slumber party with her grandpa Charlie. Edward initially thought three names for a child was ridiculous until he heard the names I wanted to give our baby. Charlotte was a nice name. And then, naming her after her grandmothers was a sweet touch. She was beautiful- had Edward's copper hair and green eyes, and my pale skin, although her hair was a lighter, brighter color, like Edward's and Liz's had been as children. Whenever Charlie gazed into her face, he'd promptly inform us that she looked just like her grandmother and then would get choked up. Charlie swore up and down he'd teach her how to fish on her fourth birthday with Billy and then how to shoot a gun when she turned six. I shuddered at thought, but she needed to bond with him. Especially since Edward's job was leading us away from the Seattle/Forks area.

"I'm a pediatric cardiologist surgeon," Edward said. Lauren's eyes lit up. Back off, whore. Edward likes my breasts better, I thought. They feed his child. "Bella and our little girl are my pride and joy, though. And the one on the way, too."

"So, what's your little girl's name?"

"Charlotte," Edward said, since Lauren obviously wasn't talking to me. "We call her Charliebeth as nickname, though. Bella came up with it."

"She's had a few photography shows in Seattle," Edward said. "Right after she got her Masters."

"You got your masters? In what?"

"Literature."

"You've done so much with your life, Bella. I'm happy for you," Mike said. He took me into a hug. Mike was genuinely happy for me. My crush on Mike felt like it was a thousand years ago and was somebody else entirely.

I was just glad to be who I was and to be alive. I had survived. I had learned to fly.

Thanks for writing this unique story. Until next time.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »