Reviews for One Hundred Pages of Death
Faulty L0gic chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I like it. Light would feel that way.

Nitpick: "ever more thinner," while technically correct, read awkwardly for me.
Faulty L0gic chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Um, yeah. You achieved exactly what you were going for here. I've been each of those characters, and that's a really nice moment.

So yeah: AWW.
Faulty L0gic chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I recently got into Death Note.

I like this, it shows how far down Light went in just a month.

Nitpicks: "crines"

I didn't think there were a finite number of pages in the Notes.
riaser chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I actually kind of ship L and Light in a love/hate relationship, and I think you really managed to capture that in this oneshot.

Now, I really liked the ending in this one. It really gives you a sense that Light may still be somewhat human, even though he's a murderer and such. That he really can get a little attached without realizing it, and come to enjoy things just because he can.

That's a really good, interesting portrayal of Light, and I think that it really fits the mood, as well as everything else that he does throughout the course of the series. It's also different...because most people just talk about how he's a psycho.

This is the last chapter, and I have to say, I really liked all of these. :D Awesome work!
riaser chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Well then. Not going to say that I'm not creeped out, because I totally am. However, mirrors, like a lot of other things, creep me out, so. I like the way you used this, it gave this one shot a touch of despair. I think it worked out really well. But.

The last line kind of ruined it for me. You built up to this awesome little scene of Light reflecting of himself as a god, you know? And then the last line sent it all falling down. I think you should have left it, because you let out this breath you didn't realize you were holding.
riaser chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Hah, poor Light. I can just imagine the smug look on L's face as Light tries and fails to reject the charms of the feline species. He's a murderer, and can't reject a kitty for the life of himself. Hah!

Anyway, this made me giggle so hard: [as Light nearly cringed when the cat brushed up against his leg and meowed at him expectantly.] And this, too.
["I think it likes you Light-kun."]

Just the taunting tone of the voice in my head, it makes me laugh at the imagery. Awesome job on that, I think this is my favorite, because of the kitty. Yesh.
riaser chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
[I have made angst out of playboy... How awesome am I?] I'd say you're pretty awesome. Oh, and speaking of which, I forgot to congratulate you...I've pushed you to over 100 reviews, so you're graduating! Yay!

This also made me laugh, actually. It was because of how Soichiro is in general, never really understanding the teenage culture, and how naive he is when it comes to Light. I still can't believe Light pulled off all that under his dad's nose.

Overall, yeah, this was one of my favorite ones. Because of Soichiro. And L, being all deductive, haha.
riaser chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Okay...this gave me the chills, because it was just so...Light.
Oh, and I know this is in the AN, but...
[I truly despise Light for being a cold-hearted, compassionless, and despicable bastard] yes. I think that this is an awesome description.

But this drabble was just so dark and creepy, and above all, it just speaks the truth, of just how awful Light has become, he's a monster now.

This was really good, and I honestly have nothing else to say. I just kept imagining a dark, pitch black path.
riaser chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
This made me giggle! Oh my gosh, that was funny!

Okay two things in this, just...Oh my gosh.
[L pouted, and turned around with a great sigh, mumbling as he left. "There is a melon thief among us, Watari, and I must catch him."]
So first of all, L is pouting. And that's just freaking adorable. And then, I can just imagine the way L says that last line...So serious over some fruit!

So yeah, I didn't think of this situation in Death Note. Kudos to making a serious anime more adorable and fluff filled!
riaser chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I think this was more of an L character examination, and I think that the whole thunderstorm thing seems really realistic. I know thunderstorms calm me down a lot, so.

I know this was a lot of headcanon, but you blended it all together really nicely, and it was so descriptive! However, I didn't like this one as much, probably because it was really kind of blank to me, like I couldn't really feel the emotions.

Otherwise, though, I liked this.
riaser chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Eee, I was tense just reading this! And, I love your prompt use, it's excellent and works really well with this drabble, I mean, this really is the premise of Death Note, isn't it?

A few things:
[Light feels as though he's walking on a tight-rope] I don't think you need the hyphen in "tight-rope".

[If he makes a single mistake, he knows he will fall – he will bring down the entire world he strived so hard to create.] This is...powerful. it made me feel like a glass was about to shatter, or something. Excellent work here.
riaser chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Okay, you're right. Fine. You just made me go "d'awww!" Mostly because I want to snuggle Matt and Mello both.

But that is because you portray them so well! I mean, I love the thing with the videogame. This was an awesome descriptions and gave me an awesome picture even though it's a drabble:
[ hands and eyes permanently glued to a SEGA Game Gear.] You did an awesome job with that imagery :D

Also this made me want to hug him! [and in those eyes Mello saw the very same loneliness he carried around with him.]

Nice job with this!
riaser chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Okay, I've found a new drabble series, yay! Now I can review the stuffing out of this, yay! :)

Well, I know that Death Note is really dark in general, but this was a little scary to me, and captured the mood really well:
["Righteous punishment," Light has explained to Ryuk on more than one occassion. The shinigami doesn't really care how many people the human kills so long as the boy continues to amuse him.]

Actually I kind of feel like this drabble summed up almost all of Light in 100 words. Awesome!
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
That's an interesting question to start off with. Oh, so L dies in this. That's sad. I like the mellow feeling that flows through this and the remorse that's here. The description of a weight on his shoulders was really lovely. It's funny because he should be happy but the fact of the matter is he isn't. That's a nice contrast. I do like how this ended on a sad note with Light missing L.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
The fact that Light is cocky is interesting. It's another lair of character you wrote out and definitely adds to the drabbles. I think it's interesting that he thinks he should be worshipped. I thought it was interesting he thinks he can't be defeated. I like the ominous feeling at the end described through the mirror cracking.