Reviews for Everything As It Seems
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Love :)
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ya i can see it going juuust that way too. lol and they ARE BOTH just that stuborn, i so hope you write another one where she does pin him to the wall.
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Really great, and this has now kept me up far too late! I like the rules for Jareth, him not being able to change, the coat... lots! Keep it up!

MysticalImzadi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
love the story :)
troubledatheart chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Excellent story really enjoyed it :) maybe a continuation...hehe
Leannan Sith chapter 1 . 1/18/2010

It's never too late for Christmas fluff. You should continue this. I kinda wanna know what happens next :)
comedychik84 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
*Sigh* Lovely story!
camcalli chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, this was wonderful! I really wish you would continue this. I love the idea of Jareth interacting with her whole family, kind of like a slightly wicked-but-mostly-benevolent-fairy-godfather. And I would have loved to have her father be able to see him. That would have been priceless. But the relationship between Toby and Sarah was fantastic. I love how Toby wasn't a saint, but just a normal 10-year old boy who loves his sister. Very nice job.
tichtich2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AWSOME! altho it would be great it u continued cuse to be quite frank this is very funny and i would love to read how sarah would coup in the labyrinth again and trying to fint tht bastark by the way tht had me laughing every time it was said.

anyways thnx for the great fanfic it was fab

ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Bastark. That's going to be my new favourite word. This was hilariously awesome. :)
Amber Evans Potter chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
:D ILU to! And it was a lot of fun to edit and a lot of fun to read again _ I hope everyone likes it as much as I did.