Reviews for Conflicting Attraction
Kbogdanovic chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
*sob* where is the next chapter * sob * :'( :'(
Okay now to the serious stuff : ...YOUR AWESOME !
I love your writing style.
But why did you stop writing ? The last update was in 2011 !
Next chapter pleas ! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Omg! Update update update! I love this story! It's so well written with all the right pieces! Update soon and keep writing! U make me really happy!
KazeNoStigmaFan24 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
hurry up and post a new chapter. I'm hooked on this story. This is great.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Hhh
cHaRmIx chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
ur sooo gud please update!
ChillinSmoothie chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
OMG, So awesome! It's been a while since I read this fanfic but I re-read it just in case you put something new '' I got so scared because I thought that you weren't going to continue! I have no idea how that idea came in my mind .

Anyways, please update soon! I love your story!
zombiepandachan chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Hello, your story is good ( too lemoney for me WAY TOO MUCH)but oherwise it has a good story and i was wondering when you would write the next chapter I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Pleese Add an epilogue too to find out wat happens in the future

thanks or Cassidy
Please help me chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
I love your story but i waited for the next chapter for... I forgot when i started waiting... pls continue... u r a good writer... if u open up a new story or anything pls tell me... thanks...
shrimpy322994 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
is she naked? and OMG THEY HAVE TO BE WITH EATHOTHER GODDAMN IT IKUTO BE WITH HER B WITH HER!
VampHeart9123 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
OH...MY...GOD! I read this story up until now and my mouth was hanging open until a fly could just easily go in there! this is AMAZING! OH MY GOD wen r yu gonna update? o_O I LOVE THIS! I CRIED SINCE THE PART WHERE HE HELD HER AGAINST THE WALL N THEN WALKED OUT! omg omg omg i neva stopped crying even now im still crying! I promis yu im gonna cry to bed! PLZ UPDATE! yu make this SOOOOOOO ADDICTING! Dx its AGONY! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ WIT AN AMUTO ON TOP UPDATE!

if this is yur only first story that yu posted on FanFic, thn yu got a writers gift! Like everyone here on Fanfic you got it! YAY! xD ohh yeh soz i always write long reviews cuz i just want to let that author know how AMAZING N AWESOME THEY ARE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! kk thn ill stop lol

UPDATe, LOVe It, CYa!
Piggy7869 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Holy shit holy shit Nd holy shit this chapter was amazing! It made me heart broken at the end of the chapter when he didn't go back I was like GO BACK litterally screaming it in my house and my family looked at me so weird like what the fuck was wrong with her? Well anyway please update soon because I'm dying to know what going to happen next!
Kawaii514 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
You. Have. No. Idea. How. Long. I've Been. Wating. For. That. C'mon Ikutoo! Go Back To Her! Amu! Go get Him! I Need The NExt Chapterr, Pleasee.
as-I-lai-dying chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
everytime I read you story I want more one moment you think this is the end everyone will know the truth an in the next the sad ending comes no amu with ikuto.. I always hope to read the end only for the reason of knowing what si right and what is wrong

I only hope it will find a end even if i love reading it but its not easy to read it.. I hope you understand me I am not the best in english
alchemistlover14 chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
OMG! You can't leave me waiting for too long. I just have to see what will happen now, especially after such a sad chapter. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! :)
alchemistlover14 chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! :(

Anyways...I will be waiting for the next chappie to come out! :)