Reviews for Donkey Tails
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Nice version of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
good story
bellaXraven chapter 24 . 1/14/2012
I really liked your version of Pinochio! It's nice to see Pinnochio with friends and more people in his family. Great job! ]
Strawberry Moon 007 chapter 24 . 11/24/2011
oh i'm so happy you wrote this! i love love love the happy ending and also that 2 other donkey boys were saved! thank you so much for saving pinocchio and his friend! :D
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
a good story with a great ending
Glittering Turquoise chapter 24 . 5/26/2010
Awwwww! I'm so glad that Pinocchio is now a real boy even though I was surprised that there's gonna be a epilogue. I'm looking forward for next chapter!
NobodieZ chapter 24 . 5/26/2010
what a miricle. pinocchio becomes a real boy and lampwick is adopted too.
NobodieZ chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
beatiful chapter, i think i know what will happen nexts.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 23 . 5/21/2010
Ooh! Does this mean that Pinnochio will become a human in the next chapter? Also, I think that the Blue fairy is truly like a mother to him.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 22 . 5/17/2010
Wow! Great chapter! Pinocchio is now a great student! -
NobodieZ chapter 22 . 5/16/2010
wonderful chapter., i love all the refences to the orignal pinocchio book in this part.

father sold his coat.

pinocchio getting a job drawing buckets of water

making basket of reeds

being the first to arrive and last to leave

and using the money with intend to buy something for oneself only to give to someone more needy.
NobodieZ chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
love this chapter, I see you put in a refence to the live-action pinocchio movie and geppettos wife story too.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 21 . 5/12/2010
I'm so happy for the gang! They are home at last! -
CoralSnakeUSA chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
A good chapter, waiting to see what happens to Lampwick.

In my own story I'm leaving the James Bond universe for one based on another of my favorites, the TV Western Gunsmoke.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Great chapter! If I remember correctly, in the Disney film...Pinnochio was either dead or unconscious after helping his family escape from Monstro's anger.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »