Reviews for The Bell Tolls For Thee Or Not
Rachael1510 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Interesting storyline, hoping you have a few more chapters up your sleeve, as would like to know how he does!
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Great Story so far
JasminLillian chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
TatsuDragonKing chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Good story. UPDATE

god of all chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
danbear chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
write more
GBTtown chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I have read a lot of BWDTM stories and I can say this one is not all that different. I do like the change in characters (Rasputin, Fenrir, Karen) and the tattoo is a puzzle. Look forward to your next update.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
great story so far! ive read others with the same challange but different. but seriously, THIRTEEN TIMES! how can he keep dying?

monbade chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
good start. any planned updates? cannot wait to see dumbles get slapped

jchangpa chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Mr. Ebsoryn, up to now i love the story. I really looking forward to see how Domb will be handle I hope that harry erase Ron right away and also that he desimate snape and malfoy but please make it really gore those death so it send and example of what will happend if someone mess with him and his love. I know it is basically an H/Hr but if you add a couple more of ladies it will be superv.

Any thanks you.

Yours trully

Cassers chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
finally something worth reading, I've been reading a lot of crap lately and its nice to come across something that is well written and interesting. please continue.
foxee-chik chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap! its soooo interestin and i'm not bein sarky here, i am really enjoyin it! update soon plz!
harpotfan chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I like these Harry goes back and fixes things. I also like how you show the multiverse. I think that you should have Harry go back and be serious about learning and show that he isn't one to be kicked around. I really can't wait to see how you end this.
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
xavierp chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Yay, 4 chapters before he gets back - that's a nice balance between full training in one long and boring chapter and running all the intricacies through 10 chapters.

I like these types of story so hopefully you'll keep it going.