Reviews for my world your world
TCullen80 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
It is kinna sad to think that after this week they won't have an excuse to see each other all of the time. I wonder how they will deal with that.
TCullen80 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
Why do I think that this family would make an exception for Edward to be with Bella? And Bella is sure a big hit with all of the teenagers isn't she?
TCullen80 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
I really hope that Bella sticks it out because I think that she could learn alot from the Cullen's.
TCullen80 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I like that Esme and Carlisle are not that strict with their children and that Carlisle is willing to talk to someone about what would happen if Edward were to get into a realationship with Bella.
TCullen80 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I am surprised that Bella and the others didn't get into trouble. I really hope that they stay out of trouble while she is there.
TCullen80 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I have very distant cousins or second cousins that are Amish and I have always kinna wanted to know about their way of life. I am liking this story so far and can't wait to see what happens.
Humble4 chapter 20 . 9/29/2010
Good for Edward! It's great to see him lay down the law.

There is a saying, Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. The fact that Bella wants to remain friends with someone like Jacob shows the type of classless person that she is.
Humble4 chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
Best Part:

Two of the things I hate in life are when some one disrespects someone else and people who think they are better than every one else. Jacob was both. I hated that Bella found something appealing about him.
Humble4 chapter 16 . 9/29/2010
I don't know who is more disgusting, Jake or Bella...
Humble4 chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
I cannot believe Bella would do that to Edward. She doesn't deserve him.
Humble4 chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
Best Parts:

"I want a picture of you, of us," he whispered, staring into my eyes. I smile. What else was there for me to do? What do you say to that?

I looked over to my door and I couldn't see any one. I grabbed my camera and put the batteries in and then sat on Edward's lap. Putting my arm around his shoulder, I kissed his cheek and told him to smile. I held the camera up and took a picture. I showed him the picture and his face broke out into a huge smile.

"You won't go to hell, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard," I said into his ear as he hugged me close to his body.

"I love you," I said into his neck. His arms tighten around me and I thought that I might cry. We didn't talk again until everyone went to bed.

"Can we take a couple more pictures?" he asked me quietly.

I gave him a small smile in return to let him know of my approval. We had a lantern by the bed so there was just enough light. I picked up the camera and he smiled and made faces as I snapped the pictures. We took pictures of us together, we even took a picture of us kissing, that was my favorite picture.

"Is there any way I can get one of these?" he asked. "I just need one," he said as I nodded my head yes, knowing one way or the other I would get him a picture.

"I promise," I said as he kissed me.

As we joined Edward and Mrs. Cullen around the table, it was the first time that I closed my eyes and prayed. I didn't know exactly what I believed in, but I did ask whoever listens to watch over the Cullens and that I was thankful for having this time with them.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Edward's green eyes sparkling with happiness. I don't think I will ever understand what it meant to him to see me praying. There was pride in his eyes that filled me with such warmth.

"We have something for you," Mr. Cullen said as we started to clear the table. I looked to Edward who gave me a smile and I knew he knew about this.

"Leave the dishes Bells," Edward said as we all walked into the living room.

"We wanted to give you something to remember us by and we know that you like to read, so, here you go," Mr. Cullen said as Edward held up a homemade wooden bookshelf.

Tears rolled down my face as we made our way down the drive way. I was hoping I wasn't saying good bye, I was hoping that I was saying, "until later." I looked to Edward as a new wave of tears fell. How was I going to live without seeing Edward every day? How was I going to make it, until later?
Humble4 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Best Part:

"Grandpa, can I ask you something?" Kate asked as the blessing finished.

"Of course," My father said with a patient smile on his face.

"Why was uncle Edward winking at Bella while we were praying?" Kate asked as I chocked on my bread and Bella's blush turned her crimson

"I don't know. Edward, were you winking at Bella?" he asked me.

As I had no clue what to say, I looked at Bella who quickly looked away from me. "Um….Bells, are you going to help me out here?" I asked her hoping that calling her Bells would sweeten her up and she would have something witty to say.

"Nope," she said, popping the "P" while still avoiding my stare.
Humble4 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Best Part:

I know I was coming across as prim and proper, but the reality was that I didn't want my sister to see her underwear when I knew I couldn't. I swallowed my guilt as I felt the sin and jealousy course though me. A few of the girls followed them and went into a nearby horse stall. All I could hear was the girls gasp and say 'oh my goodness.' I wanted to look so badly, I set my jaw as my teeth were meticulously grinding down to nubs.

"Are they uncomfortable?" one of them asked.

"No," she said, "I actually think they're more comfortable."

"But, they are up you bottom… how are they not?" Alice asked and all of us boys stood there staring at each other with our mouths hanging open. My mind was racing to things I had scarcely considered before meeting Bella. I really had to see her underwear.

Maybe she would let me tonight.
Humble4 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Best Part:

"Bella is a sweetheart," Esme told me as we settled into bed. "The children really like her," she observed and I agreed with her. She paused as her thoughts clearly swam through her head before beginning again, "I think that Edward will come back after his Rumspringa." She sounded confident, but I wasn't sure if the confidence was for my sake or her own. "Bella said that she would look after him and make sure that he would come back, she thinks that family is too important in one's life," she told me.

"She told you all of this?" I asked her in awe. She just nodded her head.
gooshoes chapter 26 . 8/18/2010
Ok if you're gonna bring out assward, then you need to bring out "I'll do anything for you, love you, protect you, die for you, obsessed over you" ward too.
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »