Reviews for my world your world
reesessweetie chapter 21 . 10/30/2010
i felt really bad for jacob in here. he isn't a bad person at all, but he was used by bella, although he went into that relationship knowing exactly where bella stood. he was a fool to think that he could try to change her... it's sad that he got hurt by bella...he really didn't deserve it
reesessweetie chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
it's awful that if you're in love with an amish, you have to choose either him and his lifestyle or your family and the outside world...i wish their rules weren't so strict, but i can understand that they want to isolate themselves from the outside world and its influences...
reesessweetie chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
i really like bella's character in here. it's obvious that she had a different upbringing from edward but she is more crude and crass but she is a really sweet girl. i like that she was willing ot make the sacrifice to be with edward but i'm glad she can have the best of both worlds, edward and her family.
reesessweetie chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
when bella said that she put carpet instead of hardwood flooring at her house with edward, it kind of made me wish we still had carpet in our home... they're soft and cushiony... but hardwood is so much easier to clean, especially with spills. but i understand bella's love for carpet.
reesessweetie chapter 25 . 10/30/2010
i was kind of waiting to see how edward would react to bella being submissive all the time, to see if he would like that version of her better... but i guess it was hard for her to follow through on that with her nature
reesessweetie chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
i'm not sure i understand about the amish way... do they actually work, iwht outsiders? or they are basically a small self sufficient community where they make milk their cows, and hunt their food without any interactions with the outside?
yuriana chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
love it
TCullen80 chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
Well Edward got his wish and got to have sex with Bella on his wedding night and it wasn't in Charlie's house. It is sad that this story is over and I enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what the sequel has in store for them.
TCullen80 chapter 25 . 10/22/2010
Well I am glad that Jacob isn't going to cause drama. I can't believe that he went over there to try to get Bella back after he took his new girlfriend over for dinner at his house what a jerk.
TCullen80 chapter 24 . 10/22/2010
They are getting off really easy I think. I am glad that the elders are willing to be leanient on them so that they can both have what they need in their lives and that is their families.
TCullen80 chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
Well I am really excited to hear what Carlisle is going to tell Bella and Edward.
TCullen80 chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
Carlisle got the elders to agree to Edward and Bella getting married and her being able to see her family or Edward leaving them and not being shunned didn't he? If they did that is amazing for them and it could change everything.
TCullen80 chapter 21 . 10/22/2010
Well Renee seems to be an aquired taste here doesn't she? It is sad that all of this is making Edward question his relationship with Bella and thinking that they aren't going to work out.
TCullen80 chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
It is amazing how Edward can get her to change her mind or to listen to what he has to say no matter how mad she is.
TCullen80 chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
Wow I never thought that Edward would smoke or drink but I guess that is what all of this is about and that is finding out who you are and who you want to be.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »