Reviews for my world your world
NeeNee246 chapter 25 . 1/7/2014
Holy just slammed on the breaks woman! lol jk You seemed to rush to the end I got nervous for a second! Then, I saw your AN! A sequeal! So, You know...off I go! lmao! :))
This is a fantastic story! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
WOW! I like how you worked this chapter! You found a way! I had total faith! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
*holds breath* and breath...
NeeNee246 chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
HOLY WOW! No time for small talk! Need to READ! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
OMG! That boy definitely doesn't get it! I like Edward telling him off!
I feel so bad for poor Edward. First, Jacob then, Renee! Geez, I would have run for the hills already! lol jk! Excited to see how Edward handles this! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 19 . 1/7/2014
OMG! What is wrong with that girl! She is so selfish!
Anyway, I love how cute drunk Edward is. *giggles* I can't believe well, yes, I can believe what a jerk Jacob is! He is so effin rude! *gives Jacob evil eye* Off to the next chappie! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
OH NO! I am dying to find out what happens with Jacob! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Well...they sure are keeping busy! ;)
It might just be me but Bella sure seems to be in a rush. I really think hanging out with the guys is going to be a bad idea. I am off to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Holy WHAT!? I can't believe she is going to deal with that!
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Annnnddd...he's off! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
*sigh* smh Oh Bella! What have you done? You just effing walked away from Edward. I am devastated! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
I wonder about Jake. I'm just saying... ;)
I love this! I am hooked! :)
Nothing good is going to happen with Renee! I actually love Tanya in this story! I have NEVER liked her. Once, her character made me stop reading a story! It's true! Off to read more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
I have a feeling things may not go to well for Bella now, that she is home.
I loved that they both said, their 'good nights' and 'I love yous', to each other! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014