Reviews for my world your world
shar76 chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
whoa! Edward just got busted! Gee, I hope it isn't Mr. Cullen.. that would suck and Bella would have to go home... I can't wait for you to update
CirenDePeti chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
OH MY...! This story is amazing. I read through all nine chapters before reviewing but WOW. The Amish are really...unknown to the secular society because they tend not to mingle with our sorts. How much research do you have to do and so you have someone from their point of view helping you?
No longer want Account chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Wonderful chapter please update ASAP!
acw1 chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
wonderful as always.
gabs9 chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Great chapter.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
keep it coming
4CullensandaBlack chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Oh My is right. Who was it? Esme, Carlisle, hopefully it was Alice. I loved this chapter b/c it showed that sometimes there is more than just love to consider.
Biology is for luvas chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
congrats on the book :] but as usual another great chap! i love this story!
sorcerergirl90 chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
love it!
adrielmei chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
wow, i love this story.

please update super soon?

edward's rumspringa should be like super romantic and hot!(:
Sara chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
rumspringa? hmm i want bella to take him to a school dance, seeing as how alot of their characteristics are switched, Edward should really suck at dancing and hesitant. Also, they should go to a party or something...and James and Victoria should be involved, by somehow getting into a "tiff" with Edward..making fun of him, or Bella or something of that nature...love this story, can't wait for the next chapter, don't make me wait so long because i'll go NUTS...lol good work
esme chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
very emotional chapter:in the next chapter I would probably have some events take place with the family. As far as esme and bella, this may sound strange but maby if bella found out she needed a shot and esme went with her and comforted her so that the two could bond.
leeloo4you chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Wow, I never thought I'd say this but I wish Bella would become Amish. It's just the Cullens are so great and I don't want Edward to lose them :( I really hope everything works out for the better. I'm so excited they can write to each other! Cant wait for the next update, love the story!
acw1 chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Absolutely love this story. Please tell me that somehow in the end they will end up together and ok. I am hoping that they can write to each other and maybe still visit with each other occasionally (is that allowed?) between the time she leaves and his rumspringa. Excited and eager for more of the story.
No longer want Account chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
wonderful chapter please update ASAP!
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »