Reviews for my world your world
grace1979 chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Oh wow, absolutely loving it, I can't believe she told him that she loved him, Yay! lol I know I am kind of crazy. Can't wait for your update!
digbee chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Thank you for the quick update. I do enjoy this story and look forward to the next chapter. Don't worry post it when you can, we will still be here looking forward to it.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
What is up with this Amish boy coping a feel. I still don't know if I want them together.
xosummerxo chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
good chapter i liked it, aw bella said i love you to edward.
WasteOfAYoungHeart chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Despite your please I'm totally hating. A WHOLE WEEK? Anyway, keep it coming, yeah? Kthxbai.
acw1 chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
oh you left it like that and we have to wait a week! I'm dying here. I look forward to the next chapter. I am glad she said it.
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
i hope the bishop will have good news for them, cause i don't see anything but misery for the both of them if they have to be seperated. so now she told him "ILY" can't wait for Edward's reaction
mountainlion718 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Great story! Its funny to see how Bella already listens to him, I wonder what the bishop will tell his dad
shar76 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I just love this story.. I can't wait til you update
Sherry80 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Gettin good
4CullensandaBlack chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Wow, their in love! I loved when she asked him if he jerked off?
grace1979 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Yay, I am so happy you updated. I really like how this story is going I can't wait to read more. Happy writing!
Sara chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
ahhaa, absolutley loved it. . .are Edward and Bella the same age in this?
crybaby452 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Wow...Well this is just the reason I do not read fanfics until they are complete...its just to painful to actually wait for you to I hope you update fast and congrats on the book...I will be buying it when it comes out w...side note post the link on your profile to make sure that we get the right one. as for the story im reading of yours right now great job kind of find it hard get it through my head them doing that stuff with the patents hearing only cause I have a strict family and at fifteen that would not have been allowed...but still hot and great...keep up the fab work.
tkeaton1 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I love the innocence of this story! Cant wait to see how they explore everything together! :)
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »