Reviews for Lucky
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
3 Cuuute. I'll admit Mizumachi's not my favorite character but Kakei's all right. His seriousness definitely does have some drawbacks...
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
C shells pfht! That's good

That was really runny!
KitChi chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Never quite like OCs in fics but this one's really, really good~ I love the interaction between her and Kakei and I can totally see him acting and speaking the way he did.. lol~

Very nicely written dear.. Thanks for a good read~ *adds to favs~* _
kuro-30fyre chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wonderful. Definitely one of the better written fics out there. It wasn't dragged out, so don't worry. It's just right length to show the growth of the romance. I love the way you write, too. The narration definitely seemed like Kakei. Even though I practically over-looked Otohime, you made her character pretty nice, though there was a point in the cheer try-outs where she seemed to borderline annoying (for me, anyway).

A :DD
itusaya chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
nice story and it's very in character! :D i always prefer kakei with her than mizumachi. so glad there's someone else that agrees with me too!

keep writing please?
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was so nice. Took me a while to review though. (I was trying to find said Otohime in the manga, but I failed. D:)

Anyway, I couldn't find any mistakes at all, which is incredibly refreshing, and as far as I could see, everyone seemed in-character. I loved that you picked this pairing - I don't even know who she is and still, you make everything so plausible.

A well-written fic. :)
2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Lovely writing, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
SEASHELLS! SSEASHELLS! HAHAHA

Man, I can never look at a seashell the same way again...

HAHAHA

Also~ Can you please write a HiruMamo fic too?

Pretty, pretty please? XD