Reviews for For an Angel
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Kyaaa this was such an amazing Nishiki fic x3 Such cute moments and an interesting story to it. Shiki would be one to be invited by Angels owo -stay awaaay-

P.S lol, I always did find it bizarre how the parasol was for Joshua -never bought it Dx-
It's SO Wonderful chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hah.

It's actually very good Ms. Jaunea. Far better than I expected - and do not take this the wrong way, for I had high expectations as it was. Surpassed.

'Neshiki' NekuxShiki, Neku and Shiki. No matter how it is written it is the only ''pairing'' I like. Very good. My OTP of TWEWY if you will.

No flames to heat up this little corner. It's undeserving of such a thing.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
OK. Angel may rule at Joshyme now that Saro's gone...but I think you're the new Saro of Neshiki...seriously. This is...wow. That last part was just plain awesome.
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I have to admit, it took some prodding on your target's part for me to get to read this. Luckily, her prodding was quite spot-on.

From the start, the "scattered motif"-taking disjointed scenes and stringing them together to form a continuum-seemed to make it somewhat...confusing. However, as I read on, I noted that these were like little pearls on a string-each specific scene being a small bead that was interconnected by the conversation in the background. This is something unexpected-I did not think a structure like this worked, but after reading further, I was quite pleased with how it turned out-how the short conversation served as the backbone with the shards attached to it in sequence.

I am...impressed. Wonderful job, and I'm sure she is just as pleased, if not more. Cheers to you!
aradian nights chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh, God. Jaunea, that was just...

It's like you inherited Angel's ability to make me grin like an idiot. Are you like, her apprentice, or something?
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great job for your first one, I'd say.

Those Angels have the worst timing, don't they, lol. I'm glad Shiki was able to clear things up.

On a side note: it would've been nice to see Neku's reaction to Shiki's explanation.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Dear dear dear dear DEAR Jaunea.

Well. Worth. The. Wait.

EPIC. I absoutely love it. It's amazing. I love the little transition effect with the Angels-that's one glorious story you have here.

Shiki and everyone else is SPOT ON.

*cries* Thanks! I absolutely mean it. Thank you.