Reviews for Poor Boy, You're Bound to Die
Panther Moon chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Now I've got Tom Dooley stuck in my head. Fitting choice for a title, by the way. Also, I loved these two stories although they made me a little bit sad, now. Great writing. The only thing I noticed is that you wrote "Cold" instead of "Colt."

Keep up the great writing! I'm really enjoying reading all of your work.
Sofi Stree chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Ah, so sad! Sam asking Castiel to help kill him, and then Sam finishing it himself with suicide by fire! Very dramatic - nice. So very tragic.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010

this was awesome love x

loved the 2nd one :) him hearing his own death echo xx

PADavis chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Whoa - that second chapter was rough. I'm thinking of what Lucifer said when Sam threatened to kill himself - L said that he would just bring Sam back from the dead. Part of me was expecting the next line of chapter 2 to be, It wasn't. But then I guess I'm going awfully dark too!

The first chapter showed so much distrust remaining with Dean - sighs. Poor Sam and his birthday. Death and deals and more death, and springing Lucifer and now this? Gah.

Both powerful chapters!

jenilee chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Okay that just made me cry.

Honestly I really can’t say that the first was any less painful. I guess there is a measure of hope in the first that they do end up winning.

But then, there is a measure of hope in this as well, that Sam’s sacrifice worked.

Or maybe I am refusing to abandon hope. LOL
jenilee chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
One thing I love about you… is that I have to use the dictionary at least once in one of your stories. LOLOL

Darn it, Sam just breaks my heart and Dean’s “I don’t believe you.”- ouch, geesh Dean. Way to show your trust.

As usual I love your scene setting. It’s easy and familiar and I never have to spend half the story getting used to your style or your characters even though they are the same ones we all know.

At the end of this part all I could think was, this was the more uplifting of the two? Geesh
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
You are mean. And I love you for it. -sigh- That was great...if not overly depressing. Why oh why did I read the second chapter? I need to go watch the supernatural bloopers and cheer up.
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Ok, we are all entitled to get what we got out of that last episode. But for me this is definitely Not how this series is going to end. Not. But I always enjoy reading what you write. Thank you.