Reviews for Penance
sniffle chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
nicely written.
Piceron chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Short, but angst-ridden. Not a wasted word in the story. Well done.
Sierra-de-Lafayette chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Awesome! I've always been surprised at the lack of people who elaborate on Zevran's backstory. This was really good, although if you start a story on Zevran's last mission, I would definitely not mind! _
Midnight Strike chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I'm usually not big on Zev fics, but I liked this one a lot. He is a more complicated character, and this little snippet captured it very well.
NoviceFanFic chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very well written. My heart sank and sank and sank. I know it sounds strange but thank you for the heart sinking. It's nice to see writing that really captures the emotion and takes you on the rollercoaster with it.
Naela chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh god, like I said, the Zevran angst is killing me.

The add perspective on Rinna's death really makes the moment seem a lot less "huh" for me too. I've always found what Zevran did unusually cruel whenever he explained his last mission.

And of course I love the way you write prose! Beautiful complicated sentences, I wanna eat them.
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh, the angst! But so good. I like the sparseness of the language, almost as if he didn't want to think about it and was trying not to? Or something? Brevity is good.