Reviews for Burn
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I would say that I liked the story to an extent. The story itself was good. But the one thing that I didn't like was that only 3 things were spoken. "Beautiful", "Thank You", and "I Love You". I like it. But would have loved it even more if more was spoken between them. Don't take that the wrong way please, i thought it was a great story, but would have even greater if there was more spoken between the two of them. Good luck in the contest and in future writing.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
oh, i do. i love it. i re-read the last part twice. *blush*

even though i recall reading this before... it's so soothing and dreamy and intoxicating i had to keep going. the longing and tempered by sweetness and hope...
cabr chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You do such a lovely job! The way you write is so poetic and musical. I loved this. Good luck with the contest!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
AWESOME!

It is perfect for that contest )
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
So very sweet and well written!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was really beautiful. Seriously.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was very romantic:)
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
loved it, thanks for writing!
Mambomama chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was wonderful! I loved his letter to her. The back story for each was insightful and heartfelt. Loved it, bb! Thank you.
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Beautifully written. Good luck in the contest!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
WhosThat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm sitting here in awe of this short but definitely VixStory. I miss your writing.

THANKS so much for the treat. xo
Sdjk chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
What a privilege it is for me to read your writing. Beautifully done.
An Officer and a Gentleman chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Thank for for entering The Perv Pack's "An Officer and a Gentleman" contest. Your entry had been added to the contest C2.

Thanks again and good luck!

The Perv Pack
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love this, as I do all your writing. I think you are the best at writing Edward in your seem to have grasped his personality, to me any way. Looking forward to read more of your great words.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »