Reviews for Drabbles
Stormy322 chapter 32 . 2/15/2010
this was really cute to me. i just always wish that the story would go on and be a continuous arc. even though i know that, continuous has nothing to do with drabbles.
yue no rei chapter 32 . 2/14/2010
Hahaha how Phantastic. lol.
skinnyrita chapter 32 . 2/14/2010
"pink."

"...er... what?"

"pink potter."

"draco you are making no sense."

"oh for god's sake, show me your PENIS you imbecile!"

"..."

"..."

"Draco. Exactly when did the Alphabet Pop wear off!"

"... pants."
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 32 . 2/13/2010
I am crying with laughter here. This drabble is...well...priceless :) Oh, and I have a prompt suggestion: "glitter eyeshadow". Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 31 . 2/13/2010
Harry's afraid of clowns! Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 27 . 2/13/2010
~“I’ve never seen you all murder-y before,” Draco said, giving the tall wizard an appreciative glance. “It’s kind of hot. Though it makes me wonder what you dreamt about.”~

Mwahahaha...Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Oh I used to lovel Dr. Seuss' ABC when I was a kid. As I recall, I made my mother read it to me twice every night for quite a long time before I would even pretend to go to sleep...

~Rose looked up, exchanging a wink with her Uncle George, who was lurking in the doorway. He’d promised to pay them a Galleon each if they got Uncle Draco to read all the way through and say “zizzer-zazzer-zuzz.”~

*Chokes with laughter* Draco is going to kill them all, I can just tell. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 18 . 2/13/2010
~“Enya, Neville?” Draco said dryly, arching an eyebrow.

“The plants like it,” Neville said defensively. A slow grin spread across his face. “How did you know it was Enya, anyway?”

Draco blushed.~

Ooh, busted :D Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
I found this whole drabble entertaining, but the final line made it absolutely hilarious:

~“What’s taking so – is that peanut butter?” Hermione asked, eyeing the jar. She closed the kitchen door and hurried over. “Thank God. Budge over and give me a spoon.”~

Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
My gods. Here's hoping Rose doesn't retain that memory into adulthood and figure out its significance...Hermione's already traumatised enough for the both of them. Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
Yay Neville! Although it's also nice to see that some people are still resistant to the idea of H/D-it loses its charm if everone suddenly decides it's a wonderful idea, somehow :) Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Oh wow. Cookies. Yes, I can definitely see Mr. Weasley doing that. I wonder how Harry explains it to him? Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hi, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this collection of drabbles. I loved the interaction between Harry, Ron and Draco in this one-you manage to keep them all delightfully in character :) Cinnamon.
NelliGirl chapter 32 . 2/13/2010
very very humorous, very good
BeLlIxiEs chapter 32 . 2/13/2010