Reviews for Immortal Remorse
SilencerKaren chapter 4 . 1/17
Lemon 7u7 7u7
DEIDARASLOVER1224 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love this story can't help but to keep reading it over and over again. Though I do kind of wonder how it would have turned out with yami marik.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I do like the story. I found it a little confusing how Tea and Bakura love each other that quickly but it makes a little sense lol. The viewpoints are sketchy though.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I like the story so far. May I offer some advice? When you are changing the person's point of view or the scenario, make it known to the audience.
DamonXSalvatore chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
i loved that its my favourite anzu/bakura story evA. well done.
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
wow
SaPphIr3S3aMaId3n chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
this is getting really interesting! awesome story! i cant wait until the next update!
thanni chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Finally, waited for this for so long, please finish please!
SaPphIr3S3aMaId3n chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
please, please PLEASE continue with this story it is absolutely amazing so far! update asap!
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
please update soon!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Waiting for my laundry to dry, decided to dry and find a good Bakura/Anzu fiction on the old FFN site lol and lo and behold, here this is! Dude, I didn't know you had posted this! Yayyy ;)
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Holy crap I remember this story! It was my second fav TeaxBakura story eva! I'm glad you're uploading it again _
Mulanzu chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I love this chapter!

Cant wait till u update!
BlackRitual chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
DX BAKURA!

He can be a cockroach sometimes...THE DUDE DOESN'T DIE! RRGH! XD

But in other news, I'm *enjoying* this fic, so good luck, and continue to continue!