Reviews for Resurgam
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this. One of the best I've read. I really hope you write more. thank you :)
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
What a powerful ending
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Oh no
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
I love this story; it's so gothically romantic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I think it was great reading and you should continue with the next chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
COME ON! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND THERE ARE ONLY EIGHT CHAPTERS IN THE LAST TWO YEARS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US! DO YOU LOVE YOUR READERS! THIS IS TOO GOOD TO GO UNFINISHED! PLEASE JUST DO ONE MORE CHAPTER! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
oh my goodness! thanks (or no thanks) to julia victoria knows what barnabus trully is! and i was shoced to read that david wants to help juli destroy victoria and banabus
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
wow! i loved this chapter! can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Please, please, please continue! This is an amazing story!
Maryland Rose chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Barney, don't starve yourself. No good will come off it. You need it, you get it while you are still in control.
Maryland Rose chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Like the reimagining. Also like the fact that Barnabas has some common sense on how to handle himself, and has decided to fly under the radar. I lose patience when writers decide to make him kill night after night, and forget that such behavior leads to encounters with CSI, at least.
PeekabooFang chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I'm madly, deeply, passionately in love with this story. You are a phenomenal writer. You give the story such original twists with a tantalizing amount of mystery, and the modern setting doesn't overwhelm the plot at all.

More than anything I love the way you write Victoria and her relationship with Barnabas. I'm an unabashed Victoria fangirl, and I'm unabashedly fangirling in my subjective hope they end up together here. Bravo on this story. Bravo.

(And oh man, poor David possessed by Angelique! GOD, you're making me hate her. Just. Hate. Her. In a love to hate her sort of way.)
goldenalchemist chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
This is one of my favorite stories on this website. I'm so glad to see it hasn't been abandoned! I love the direction this story took in this direction and that Victoria has learned the truth. Here's hoping for a Vicky Barnabas meeting next chapter. Looking foward to the rest of the story!
Ziro chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Great new Chapter- I love the way you write the Characters. Can't wait for the next installment!
Ziro chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Love where you are going with this story! And such gorgeous writing. Please oh please continue!