Reviews for Lip Virgin
javlatua chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
BEAUTIFUL THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST
Ao Chou Yan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I prefer to look at the Asian siblings as just that - siblings - so why in Gods name do I like this so much?! Your writing skills are fantastic!
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That...was adorable. I used to not really like this couple that much but...YOU HAVE CONVERTED ME!

Oh, and this totally originated in Korea.
chahana-miyuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh gosh, this definitely originated in Korea Nothing this good could have come out of any other country xD It's so cute! Hong is just so very cute :3
00EmotionallyHelpless00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
you have no idea how many times i've read this, awesome work
Chenguang chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww Really cute! You were right, it did give me Asian cavities. XD
Happi Campr chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i normally dont do incest but i love the love-hate relationship between these two, iggy and china and two of my friends(they're always talking to each other the same way we see england and china in fanfictions! but act like they dont like each other when it's obvious..OH and they're ALWAYS working with each other like today on an excursion to the city) the ones i hate are YukiXkaname though because that anime is on ABC3!
H3taliafan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
it didn't originate in korea it originated in Hong Kong!/shot. anyways this is so fluffy and i just recently got into this pairing too only this morning!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Everything originated in Korea. ;)
MariaBeilschmidt chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
omgosh ! I love you for that.
EternalDreamer-92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Silly people. EVERYTHING originated in Korea. How else could things be so awesome?

XD Anyway- story was super cute. Perfect read for right before I go to sleep 3
BellaLovesYaoi chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Omg it was amazing i must have more ;o they make such a cute pair. dude they should be gay together ;] message me - Prussia
frejahimitsu chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Waw! Coolll! I just started to like this pair!

Write more kay!

Freja
shions chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I had my curser on the back button, but then I saw "Review if you think this originated in Korea!" and clicked the review button. xD

There were a few typos, but I feel like I got cavities from that, lol
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aw that was adorable -fangirls- I can imagine them doing that