Reviews for What He Needs
GrapefruitRed chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'd love to hear more of this story! Keep writing! Huge fan of KakaSaku :)
seoulcaliber chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A chapter or two would be great. :) i love your stories and reviewing most of them because theyre great and you need to know! Hahahaha
ShadedEclipse chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Adorable c:
moor chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Definitely interested (in a chapter or two additional)! :D

Also, I can totally see Kakashi 'accidentally' mis-leading the Suna tech into random dangerous situations. XD To keep him away from Sakura.
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Please continue this story. It's absolutely adorable. Thank you. I love your stories btw. I've read all of them so far. After being introduced to Gravity, I've been obsessed with your storytelling. Please keep up the great work! :)
MissGoldenPeach chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story! I would defiantly be interested in more ]
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
lol funny and cute. and awww kakashi. anyhow nice story. :)
Treeni chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Ano can't wait for a sequel! Please post soon . your writing is fantastic by the way
AkyraStar chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Please continue this one! I really like it.
Whiskey2011 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow! You really need to continue with this! I love it 3
Jaylee-Rebel chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
ACK! O.O WOOT WOOT! ba-da-ba-ba-baa! I'm Lovin' It! this is Amazing stuffs! im truly hooked! and i hope your idea of adding more chapters to this isnt just gunna ba a tease DX that would be devastating! cuz i rlly do like where this is going! he can be so commanding when he wants to be XD i think you could do him justice like that! showing up the suna guy :) and winning her over in the end . maybe even a secret threat to the guy too ;P anyways drop me something if you do decide to continue on with this BEAUTIFUL FanFic! love the story!

Sincerely

Your ever lasting reader

Jaylee-Rebel
MissMiniKakashi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
plz update this one i rlly like it :D
DarkArtistic chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I am interested to see next chapter of "What He Needs" !

Really, I want to see what is going to happen next!
brokendreamer49 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Please do make another chapter or two.

Love, A new fan of your work :)
The-Hatter44 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
you need to continue this it is too adorable