Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
marquis.shax chapter 33 . 8/11
hmm other than the cliche of Sakura being taken to be trained by Danzo now that Uke chan is slightly out of his reach this was a damn good story it's such a pity you decided to just completely abandon it. This story had so much damn potential but I'm guessing you got a severe case of the Lazies and decided not to continue and just left this story and the site completely
marquis.shax chapter 22 . 8/11
I know you abandoned this story and this site long ago but i still got to say that Tsunade would know exactly who an what Naruto is considering he's her family even if it's a distant cousin or something due to Mito being an Uzumaki and I'm pretty sure she knew Kushina and Minato
marquis.shax chapter 9 . 8/10
man I really hate when authors go so damn light on Sasuke when they have him do stupid shit an he only gets a slap on the wrist. I like what ThayerBlue1 put in one of his stories. Sasuke got something like 20 years in prison without parole AND had his Chakra and Sharingan completely sealed up so good that it would take even Jiraiya an extremely long time to figure out how to undo the seal if he even could
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 8/10
ah damn an here I was hoping that maybe Naruto would have the Mokuton Kekkai Genkai an used that to grow the food faster lol
abbysbazil chapter 26 . 7/18
It wouldn't take much to ease their minds Naruto, you dick. Its called a wink!
abbysbazil chapter 22 . 7/17
Hahahaha. Tsunade is going to teach sakura just to get back at naruto, despite how obviously looney she is. Funny.
If the girls don't stop slutting out with each other after they found out Naruto was RAPED then it's fucking retarded. Why the hell do you think girls who love a boy would suddenly want to fuck each other in the bath? That's not how humans are. They don't just jerk each other off because they like the same person. Especially if they haven't even done anything similar to the ACTUAL person they like. Fuck it's annoying.
Jesus fucking christ. First why they hell do you authors ALWAYS make the pairing some shitty group where they're all bi. That's not how it works. You don't share someone and then an hour after meeting makeout for 15minutes.

Second chill with the shit where they all threaten Naruto not to harm the girls fuck that cliche shit. Cringe.
Justbrowsingthestories chapter 33 . 7/12
Okay so this story is obviously really old but I have no idea how it got so popular. I don't think I have ever or will ever have the displeasure of reading such a terrible story again. It was written well sure but beyond that I can't find a single other good point to this.

The story goes nowhere. Literally 300k words of garbage bashing over and over and over again. It doesn't stop. There's no reprieve from the nonsense of everyone getting away with everything. It's unbelievably pathetic and it wasn't an enjoyable thing to read.

In all these words and not even a sliver of character development, he has a harem but the relationships aren't built upon nor are they even begun; the girls just like him out of nowhere.

Honestly there's so much I could say but it'd go on for a long time. All in all this story does NOT hold up to the times, no character development, the story feels like it goes absolutely nowhere and the bashing is insufferable. Hey I RAPED a kid but fuck the demon!nn!nahsbsn even ino who was saved shuns him for the kyuubi after she was saved from rape and she finds out he was raped! Sickening and uninspired story.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 33 . 7/7
So is this the end since it hasn't been updated in five years?
Chin x2 chapter 8 . 7/7
Uuurrk... I was okay with the whole naruhina thing before i started reading fanfics and noticed how boring and irrelevant of a character she is. Like seriously, if she is removed from the show there really wont be any changes (atleast to the outcome) of the story. (and maybe the fact that it is over done might be a factor to it as well :p )
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 20 . 7/6
So Sasuke and Sakura are in prison!? Finally!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 19 . 7/6
So just cause he has a Shari fan doesn't mean he can copy a piece of paper he needs to copy someone actually performing the Justus
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 16 . 7/6
Ok i didn't read the rape scene but I am still getting the shivers just from knowing that it was Naruto that was put through something like that. I mean rape is a serious thing and I know you're not making a joke of it but I feel really horrible for him. I thought it was gonna end up being one the girls in the present time not Naruto.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 15 . 7/6