Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
3tailedkitsune chapter 33 . 8/22
This story is extreamly wonderful as once I started reading it I didn't stop until I had stayed up so much that I was having a hard time to be able to focus on being able to read that story. It just kept pulling me forward to read more and more of it until it was done. I am looking forward to continuing to read the following chapters.
NaruHinalover55 chapter 2 . 8/21
mnñxuf3$4(111
brebre99 chapter 33 . 8/20
I liked it
shadowmaster3324 chapter 33 . 8/20
UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
ExBlazE chapter 11 . 8/14
Ch 11:
While I'm completely enthralled by near OP Naruto, try to extend the fight to at least two paragraphs please. A swift ass-kicking is awesome, but somewhat... swift, as in too short. Well hey, who cares. OP ass-kick viewing is one of my most favorite pastimes.
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 8/14
Ch 9:
Friend... I don't know who you are or where you are... But I want to hug you, then give you an Oscar, then hug you again. Then you ask 'Why an Oscar?', I say I have no idea, and then I hug you again.

Please continue to bury the selfish prick that is Sasuke, into the ground, under the ground, and into the magma at the center of the earth.

Very nice story. Great job! Thank you for taking the time to write this.
ExBlazE chapter 8 . 8/14
Ch 8:
I am so looking forward and hope for a political win for the main character. I feel like I should watch Ace Attorney to get satisfied. (note: I've never seen it before)
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 8/14
Ch 7:
You know, I have to say though. Your story is pretty damn dark... I think that's the word. But still, it's awesome.

I would like to point out a certain something that I didn't like. Please try to split the giant paragraphs. Even if it is one person saying it, please try to push them to the next line. I completely loved the story, but due to the joint paragraphs of content, it gives a kind of fast pace feeling, which is ultimately giving me a bit of a headache watching the giant word blocks against a white background.

But again, very nice story. Just that stretching a single arc like with extra detail this is kinda risky though. And yes, it felt anticlimactic. But in my opinion, that might have (keyword: might) been avoided by adding more dialogue instead of summaries or story telling.

One last time, a very very nice story and thank you for your hard work for taking the time to write and upload this.
YYAAAASSSSSSSS
ClonetrooperDJ chapter 12 . 8/11
tfffþ
troutman30 chapter 33 . 7/30
If you're still out there it' about, time to mark this story as complete. The end of the Sasuke Retrieval has been a standard ending point for many stories and would give closure to those of us that have favored it, especially if you've no plans to continue.
troutman30 chapter 2 . 7/29
I don't know how many times I've read this, it's just that good! Would have loved to see what would happen, this Naruto had access to all of the Forbidden scroll including the Edo Tensei, how would he have handled Orochimaru's. Oh well, we'll never know. In spite of that I'm reading it again!
IFRITE chapter 33 . 7/25
Great story! I enjoyed this story a lot, and I like how some characters mature bit by bit. Thank you and hope you'll keep writing!
Lord Jameson chapter 1 . 7/14
The story is already quite interesting, and I am looking forward to reading more. Just a note, though: you're using the wrong "then/than" in comparisons. It's "bigger than", not "bigger then".
Darkmaster28 chapter 11 . 7/13
I think your story was alittle uncalled for.I really love the plot but Naruto is a bit to 'strong'.I know this is a fanfiction and that I shouldnt get angry but what im trying to do is give you a few taijutsu cant be that bad because if im corret jonins are elite ninjas selected only in jonin exams unless stated otherwise by the kage of the village themselve.
4,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »