Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
Cthul chapter 6 . 5/24
You’re really just gonna have him let people walk all over him cause “it’ll be worse if he didn’t”. Lmao all that talk about showing his true power and you’re just letting him be a pussy bitch. You might as well have him bend over and let Danzo fuck him in the ass with how you’re making his character out to be. Fucking faggot
Zero4590 chapter 11 . 5/11
Ch.11 filler is a harsh way to describe this one. More like character building because he spent time making more connections and showing more people that words sometimes means less than the mouth they came from or the scroll they're written on...
mshade656 chapter 9 . 5/2
I don't know why Naruto has to be tortured mentally and physically like this.
If Naruto not knowing his parents cause he is immature, then why didn't the clan heads know this?
You mean to say Minato and Kushina didn't have even one friend to look after son?
This kind of logic too good that I cannot comprehend with my tiny head...
kingpj999 chapter 4 . 4/12
You just made Sasuke and company a couple of braindead bullies just for Naruto to show off his 'coolness'. He is too OOC, it reminds me of those protagonist of Chinese cultivation crap novels.
DarkHunter10 chapter 33 . 3/29
"we may have more enemies then we thought"...? No, not really... Danzo and root were outed MANY chapters ago.. Everyone should be MORE THAN aware of them! Danzo AT BEST, is a "glass canon", he can be used ONCE but afterward he's DONE, there IS NO MYSTERY left to anything that can be done... Like here, anyone with HALF A BRAIN knows it's a "root group" upon SIGHT, or even just hearing about...There is no way to use him AGAIN because everything would be INSTANTLY KNOWN about his group (one of the problems of putting them in THE SAME VILLAGE)... How is he STILL alive anyway?.. That's just silly... He's pointless. Also naruto ALREADY knew about the "seals" on the root, and by now should be able to break them FAIRLY easily... Soooo.. "can't talk"... Yeah, they can.. Besides... MIND WALKERS.. No seal is going to help with them. There is just NO POINT to them anymore... Maybe switch the "baddies" to oto and Orochi, and have konoha do a CULLING to actually make this a little more believable now.

"a perfect tool, sharpened to perfection"?.. Um no.. Nor at all... One, the "perfect tool" wouldn't have went after Haku first... As she is the UNKNOWN but obviously better trained(being a missing nin) of the group...A perfect tool would have went after the NEWLY MINTED chunin that really can't fight! Aka.. Shikamaru... That makes MUCH more sense... Two, a "perfect tool, sharpened to perfection".. Would have, after seeing the REAL anbu arrive, missing his/her comrades and already being ANNOUNCED as an agent of root.. Would have IMMEDIATELY committed seppuku..Knowing he/she had ALREADY FAILED and uncovered far more then they should have to their enemies.. And to make sure they were NOT taken alive (to have the seals removed and then JUICED for info).. So yeah, "perfect tool, sharpened to perfection"? Not by a LOOOONG shot.
Wolfone10 chapter 33 . 3/28
Whats wrong with someone who like Harem? Are you too sexually insatiable? It's a shame that this story idea is quite good. I didn't read the summary but until now I know this must refer to a harem. disgusting.
devora1556 chapter 1 . 3/21
bro, muy buena historia me ha gustado mucho la historia mas bien cuando sale siguiente capitulo? me quede con la intriga
Wolfone10 chapter 25 . 3/20
I'm confused... It's JUST Ino and Chouji because shika got promoted right? Well then shouldn't the team be BENCHED? And what about team 7... It's Kin, Kiba and Haku... Haku just got promoted AS WELL, so she's off the team and it's gone too... I mean if that's how your doing it for one team, you gotta do the same thing for ALL the teams. I think that's why they did the promotions in canon during the timeskip... The logistics become a NIGHTMARE. (well at least until the SECOND chunin exam got "interrupted" and Tsunade said "screw it" and just promoted EVERYONE, before cancelling any further ones).
Wolfone10 chapter 23 . 3/19
So kiba nearly rapes several girls and then he's put on a TEAM with two girls that are ALREADY someone else's? How in the hell does that make ANY bloody sense? WHY? That's NOT how "consequences" work.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 3/19
Sorry, I don't BUY it... Why would Hinata LISTEN to Kiba? Simple... She WOULDN'T... Under NO circumstances would she... Or did you forget your first two chapters ALREADY? Also how has sasuke, kiba and sakura NOT already TANKED their careers? I HATE stories where there seem to be NO CONSEQUENCES for anybody BUT naruto... Because it makes them COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE... Nobody is going to WORK with people that MIGHT try to kill them AFTER a battle! That's just NOT going to happen... And before you say "they ONLY act like that toward naruto".. NO THEY DON'T... The switch with kiba during the battle SHOWS that.(not only that, but the MULTIPLE times attacking haku.. Which she really SHOULD have killed some of them for.. At least MAIMED them)..

Also why has kiba BACKSLID, SO MUCH? He should be USED to people being better and smarter then him.. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE VILLAGE is! This is just "par for the course".. Not something to keep "nursing"... Everyone KNOWS he's the worst in the village.. and I mean EVERY, ONE, knows... Even his own mother.. So why is he going out of his way to PROVE IT?! Why is his clan NOT punishing the hell outta him? Do they WANT to show all the other clans they are completely incompetent as a whole? That seems like something they'd want to AVOID. I know I mentioned this before... But it bears repeating... Because unlike Sasuke.. Kiba HAS a family... A "support system".. That theoretically CARE if he lives or dies... And want him to live... So they SHOULD be trying to help him GROW (To keep him ALIVE in this career)
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 3/19
Man, you had Kiba getting "better", why are you having him BACKSLIDING now? Most people don't digress after all these stressful situations... They tend to GROW, especially since he's seen how FAR his "teammates" have fallen... According to their own sensei even. And he was the ONLY one that WAS getting praise.. Yet for NO reason, he falls back to an EARLIER "mental age"? He falls back to acting like the people he WANTS to be better than? (his teammates, that are getting TIED UP) It just doesn't make can let GO of some "emotional conflict", if it constitutes a nice character growth (which is often just as satisfying).

Actually "the tales made up about the group of ninja and how they saved Wave", should have quite a bit of NEGATIVE light on the Uchiha... Considering how LITTLE he did in the ACTUAL freeing of wave.. And everything he DID do, was: horrific, evil, betrayal of the people ACTUALLY trying to save the village, and being a weak, frightened child.. That had NO PLACE being there... He didn't even "protect the bridge builder", or help rebuild the bridge AT ALL (in fact... NONE of team 7 did)... So really... The "group" shouldn't be celebrated much... Just their leader and ONE of them.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 3/16
Kakashi's excuses don't REALLY hold a lot of water here.. There WAS no "older generation" to pass it's hate to sasuke.. They're ALL DEAD.. (Granted, NO uchiha really NEEDS a reason to hate any/every thing, it's "the scorpion and the frog" kinda thing).. And Tsume shouldn't have any hate.. She's a clan head.. SHE AT LEAST should know WHO naruto is (just by the scent, if nothing else).. and EVERY ninja that's BEEN a ninja for any amount of time, knows about sealing. Final thing.. Kiba ISN'T a clan heir.. That's HANA... She's the older sibling and it's already KINDA obvious it's a MATRIARCHAL clan. Kiba is "essentially"... "spare parts". Which REALLY makes his views on women in this one, BIZARRE as all get out.

So basically, when tazuna asks if that kinda behavior should have been gotten rid of at an early age.. The answer is "YES, yes it should have"... And it's PROBABLY left to the jounin sensei to GET RID OF IT.. Which I can see kakashi really ISN'T DOING ANYTHING TO "fix" at all. So when everything goes to hell in a hand basket... YES, it really IS kakashi's FAULT!... No bashing.. Just truth... There must be PUNISHMENT for bad behavior.. These new "recruits" are essentially SMALL CHILDREN (mentally).. So they must be TAUGHT behavior and that "actions have consequences, which are NOT always good"... But he ISN'T.,,, He's just getting "fed up with them" and that doesn't HELP, or HURT ANYBODY (it's INACTION.. Which is of course, ALSO an action).
Sahamosveb chapter 16 . 3/15
The scene in Chapter 16 is so unnecessary that it doesn't even make the right impression. Naruto's behavior looks so stupid and illogical BEFORE this scene was shown. It becomes obvious that the only reason for adding this scene is to justify the author's reluctance to write erotic scenes. Disgusting scene, disgusting plot device.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 3/15
You said Naruto "was surrounded by what appeared to be ANBU"... ? How is THIS naruto so COMPLETELY unobservant, as to not notice the kinda prevalent symbol for ROOT carved into the DIRECT CENTER of ALL their FOREHEADS? They are all BASICALLY wearing NEON SIGNS ON THEIR FACES, after all. You said once that the nins of the series are kinda... Shall we say, "mentally defective", right? Well this is kinda one of those things... And you had naruto act JUST AS DUMB/BLIND.

I never understood Kakashi in this Wave mission thing... He jumps and lands on the lake... OF ALL THE PLACES to go.. He went ONTO THE LAKE while fighting a "water user"... Why in the flying f* would he do that? Isn't that like the dumbest choice? Oh wait.. No the dumbest choice is this... Kakashi is LIGHTNING affinity... He and zabuzza are STANDING ON/IN WATER... What does that suggest to you?... Electricity water ? Fried Zabuzza... You MIGHT say "well kakashi would get caught in it too".. BUT there is one problem with that.. Zabuzza has a GIANT LIGHTNING ROD strapped to his back... A LITERAL sword made of IRON, as tall as a human, in contact with him while kakashi doesn't... That's GOING TO BE THE "ground"... Zabuzza is going to "EAT" the entire attack.. So WHY DOESN'T kakashi just send a "charge" into the lake OR the water prison (zabuzza's hand IS IN THE "water walls" creating the prison)... Maybe kakashi left HIS BRAIN in his other uniform? -it isn't complicated... It's BASIC science-
4,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »