Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
Damn man did the very thing he hated, not finishing a fanfic.
Oxy27 chapter 1 . 1/1
Dude made one of the best stories and just left
mshade656 chapter 1 . 11/20/2022
even hiruzen is not that much spineless. Most of the story is for brainless morons.
Stone Elbow chapter 17 . 11/15/2022
Getting in a tight spot against Neji when Naruto is way stronger? That is NOT Chunin-worthy behavior. That is arrogant idiot behavior.
PaleFeed chapter 14 . 10/15/2022
This story is alright but at the same time kind of sucks. I’m not sure what it is but something about the story is just off and makes it unenjoyable. One of its biggest problems is the bashing. I actually tend to enjoy a bit of bashing in stories since it usually make them more interesting but in this story it is just over the top. The bashing feels like the main focus of the story half the time and when it isn’t characters emotions and actions feel very over dramatic. I wouldn’t say I don’t like this story but I won’t waste my time reading it anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
Would have been an interesting story if not for that harem fantasy. Just ruined it for me but good luck. I’m sure some readers have that harem fantasy. Just unrealistic for other readers, especially for children character like naruto.
HenryManning chapter 33 . 8/23/2022
Just read the whole story. It was good. I hope you are alright dear author and soon will continue the tale.
Brayan chapter 1 . 8/11/2022
Estuvo bien
gabedane chapter 22 . 8/7/2022
"Curse" she says, last time i checked chance of death comes with being the leader of a military organization. Also last time I checked the sandaime is old. Also somehow i think the Senju clan is worse off than the Uchiha, atleast they still have Itachi technically.
gabedane chapter 17 . 8/6/2022
Two things from last chapter,
1. This bitch just raped a hokage's son, and that is gonna blow up later.
2. I don't think Kurama would allow any of his hosts to become sterile, fox is too prideful for that.
gabedane chapter 16 . 8/6/2022
I know your probably not going to read this, but thank you for the large amount of warnings at the top of and during the chapter. I don't like reading things like that so thank you.
codywhite162 chapter 33 . 7/10/2022
This story is fantastic and I hope you come back to update it soon.
MoinLeute chapter 1 . 5/31/2022
if he doesnt know it even when ppl literary shout it at you then how can he be considered clever?
Brian Fernandez1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2022
Riquísimo
yoopken chapter 30 . 4/30/2022
wait when naruto and the boys were trapped by jirobo why didn't he use his sword to cut through the jutsu
4,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »