Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
SO MUCH HATE... I LOVE IT
Reasonable man chapter 4 . 4/13
You have, so much CONCENTRATED HATE to some characters... I like it XD
Freind chapter 3 . 4/8
He pretty good writer so can u write a m fanfic revolving around naruto and samui pls
Ablyvian chapter 33 . 4/7
Really wish this was finished lol. Hope you eventually start to update again
Shaydrall chapter 1 . 4/6
I've read it a couple times and I come to the same conclusion every time. Take out the bashing and Naru/Hinata and it's solid.
kairou1 chapter 1 . 4/5
Great work. If your not gonna finish this please let someone else do so.
curdbean chapter 9 . 3/31
this is my first review i don't know what to expect...

So, I really like what you did with Hiashi this chapter. You first made him seem like a real dick, then you made him seem less like a dick when he realized the heart stopping stuff and the other seals. So, even though he still is a dick, he has redeemed himself a little just for not being a complete asshole to hinata. Well Done!
Hammer chapter 33 . 3/27
Damn, this was a huge story. As other reviewers have said already, the amount of bashing is beyond phenomenal, but still, the whole fic was a fun read. With the exception of very few mistakes in total, it was well written.

So, beyond that, the interactions of the characters throughout the fic were quite interesting to read. Your narrative is great, in that it keeps the attention of the reader in general; the only exception would be the loooong fights in the last chapters, which ended up being boring, given their length and similarity to canon.

Anyway, good job. It is a fanfic definitely worth checking out, as long as the reader can look past the bashing.
mac10m1 chapter 3 . 3/29
A well written chapter, I can't wait for the next installment, I am on my second read through. Keep up the good work! !
Hammer chapter 1 . 3/24
Might sound like an ass for saying this, but:
Than - comparative conjunction or preposition.

Then - adverb that indicates time or consequence.
You keep mixing those up.

Anyway, other than that, it is definitely an interesting introductory chapter.
PeachySummer chapter 1 . 3/25
Thirty three chapters of utter bullshit.
The number of idio...I mean, people who follow and favourite your stories are shocking.
How can anyone, with even a smidgen of standards, read this crap?
Awful story.
Pretty good so far. But why the typical Sasuke and Sakura bashing? I mean I can understand if you dislike them but I've never seen Sasuke act THAT ridiculous. Sakura already changed a lot after the academy so she should'nt be THAT much of a fan girl and that evil. Or is it because Naruto isn't in Team 7 and they ended up all fucked up in the head. Not sure myself.
Nobody chapter 1 . 3/19
The ungodly amount of bashing in this story is simply phenomenal.
"At least it wasn't a year this time right?"
3 Years later...
Still waiting. Please update as soon as you can.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 4 . 3/19