Reviews for Naruto One Man Team
OmegaNerd152 chapter 6 . 4/25
This is a cool story, I like most of it, but I do think ya made to much of a prick to begin with. I don't mind, I never really liked him ether, but over all, it's an amazing story.
Not bad. But not good either. Sometimes you make naruto weak and sometimes u overpower him. Research the manga thouroughly.
ShiftyAF chapter 6 . 4/11
God damn it, WHEN are they gonna kill Sasuke?
Spooder chapter 1 . 4/8
This story is actual AIDS
dragongen13 chapter 25 . 4/5
P.S Make sure Ino gets healed 100%. Make a story of Naruto finding a way to help her and Ino falling for him even more because of it.
dragongen13 chapter 12 . 4/5
I absolutely love this fanfic! I suggest building on the relationship Naruto has with his girls and make Naruto even more of a badass, through some struggles of course. Also, i would advise against Naruto going on a 3 year training trip, he's more than capable of training by himself and it will also develop his relationship with the girls. Also, you should have the Sandaime reveal Naruto's heritage as the heir to 2 clans, after all the villagers of Konoha are getting a little but zealous in their attempts to kill the "demon". Have them worship the ground he walks on while begging for forgiveness. And sic some fangirls on him while Hinata and the girls beat them off with a stick. Next you could introduce some action from the other hidden villages. I think you should write how pitiful the Uchiha brat has become. As for Sakura, turning her into some crazed bitch is good. Not too skillful but batshit insane and dangerous. Hell, have her rape the Uchiha under Danzo's orders and have her enjoy it while screaming he belongs to her. Naruto's skills could use some clarification. We know he is good but not how good. How does he compare to other ninja? I think you should have him use more tactics and strategy to beat his enemies rather than straight out using jutsu to win. To many fanfics have him using op jutsu to oneshot enemies. As for Tsunade, she needs to be less bitchy. Keep on bashing Kiba, Sasuke and Sakura. For the snake pedo, have him interested or furious with our blonde ninja for mauling Sasuke. Perhaps have him focus on Naruto as a potential host after he carved Sasuke like a christmas turkey. Have Naruto help out Tayuya. I wouldn't say no to a bigger harem. Danzo should also get his butt whipped by Naruto through political means or literally. Maybe have Naruto claim a seat on the council and have them reintroduce the history of the Uzumaki at the academy. Have him learn some cool new jutsu through his parents' scrolls. The Hiraishin definitely but maybe some cool new sealing techniques. Nothing too op but cool nontheless. Have Hiashi bashed repeatedly into the ground for being a dick. Maybe place the girls in danger only to have them rescued (without harm) by Naruto and have him go apeshit on the ones who endangered them (villagers, Danzo, Sakura etc). Seriously, add Tayuya (and Temari) to harem, they have character that the other girls lack. Maybe have Naruto remove Tayuya's cursed seal, as well as Anko's. And Sasuke. Let him bitch and moan about Naruto taking away his power. While Temari is grateful for Naruto breaking Gaara out of his psycho phase. Hope these suggestions help and please pleASE PLEASE! update soon. I need my DAILY source of One Man Team. Lack of daily source of OMT is unhealthy. Keep em coming! Cheers!
Yuunari chapter 33 . 3/29
I'm excited to see what happens next, please update soon! I love how it's different from cannon and how it's way more realistic! And make Tsunade read Naruto's bloody files! She's such a child and irresponsible right now.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 33 . 3/25
So no more updates sigh
Shu Ouma GC chapter 13 . 3/25
Um why is the Ulchiha not dead yet...
worst fic ever don't read
asdf chapter 12 . 3/10
asdf
Asdf chapter 7 . 3/8
Anticlimactic my foot! That was a super excellent chapter and ending to the arc!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 33 . 2/18
OK so this is good and all but I'm rather pissed that Danzo was able to just stroll in there and take Sakura. And hopefully Danzo is just wasting his time with Sakura cuz she's just a severe lost cause in being a proper competent ninja. Even in the show after getting personal training from a sannin who was current hokage she sucked. And as to the Uchiha needing to be bred and Tsunade being unable to stop it why would she? There is a standing order from the previous hokage that Uchiha's genes will be extracted from him as he doesn't deserve any pleasure and he remains a prisoner unless another reason or penalty shows otherwise. With his recent defection, attempts to kill a konoha ninja, and conspiracy with Orochimaru Tsunade as a superb medic and the hokage should be able to extract his genes easily and then follow it up with his execution since that's the price of all he's done and something he can't escape this time after escaping a secure prison cell. Hell that better be what the bitch does. And why is Danzo able to walk around in such highly important places when he's under severe suspicion anyway? He should have been brought in for questioning long ago when he had Naruto attacked multiple times, abducted, another ninja poisoned, the hyuga clan heiress ninja poisoned, broke hokage law in telling Naruto secret stuff, and attempted to have Naruto defect from konoha and be part of his private army. Honestly everyone needs to get their shit together. Danzo even wants to have Naruto killed now when his last attempt awhile ago was to slowly convert him to his own side. What happened to that? Also in that fight it was implied Naruto took out at least one leg before he chopped off an arm since he said Sasuke couldn't run anymore but then later when his injuries are gone over nothing is said about his legs. What's up with that? And it's just oh so convenient that Naruto is out cold for this report. That bitch hokage better not do some stupid shit towards him.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 32 . 2/17
They better catch up to Naruto soon. And Naruto better not lose! Everyone but the Hyugas and Kiba are available to help now dammit.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 31 . 2/17
These fights are so damn long omg.
4,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »