Reviews for You Only Die Once
SummerSkies2007 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
seriously fuck 50 shades of grey all to hell and back. fuck it. this story is so wonderfully messed up and .. I really have no idea how to phrase it. this makes 50 shades of grey, the story of o and all that other crappy BSDM shit look like fluff fiction! But ... as horrible as the contents are, the writing is excellent quality. Wow. Just... wow. Good job!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was... Oh my ... By the middle of the fic I completely forgot that it was a story written by Seth, oh man, that was so intense! I had to pause many times breath in deeply, by the end of it I was already crying! Woow!

No words to describe how sadistic, twisted and .. bloody hell, HOT. That was.

The whole cutting his ears and eyelids made me sick in the stomach and at the same time I couldn't stop reading, and then when the real torture began.. oh man, oh god..

The ending was kind of sweet in a really sick way, Seth going for his heart and squeezing it while he himself too was dying. Like, I dunno, Romeo and Juliet with a horror twist. Seth has a real twisted mind, and you write so beautifully.

Loved it.

Thanks so much!

Lady Ambika

xoxo
Holymoses chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This scared me and actually made me cry. But I can't stop reading it...
Slegger0404 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This story was sick, and I mean sick in a: hot, piss your pants, FUCK THAT'S AWESOME way.
Ichirin chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Can't wait to read some of your new stories but man I'm like just woah that was intense and very VERY descriptive. It was sickly...sweet yet raw. I liked it everything can't be bunnies and rainbows all the time
YourFireyDeth chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
WHY DIDN'T MORE PEOPLE REVIEW, HUH? IT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT THIS REVIEW IS IN ALL CAPS! ALSO, YOU GET A BAJILLION OREOS AND MILK...OR SOMETHING...BUT GREAT JOB
MythplacedLogic chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I'll admit to being curious about the traffic for this story. How many people read it and didn't review, how many didn't want to immortalize that they could find this interesting? I can't imagine that I'm the only one, but it seems like I'm the only reviewer. Hmmm. For me, it's less about the torture, because that's not that hot in and of itself, not my thing. It's the intensity. There's so much fluff out there, sometimes I want to think that to-the-death connections exist, even if one is the cause of death for the other. It seems only right, in this case, that ownership extends even to the final beat of his heart.