Reviews for A Life in Moments
Whirlwind421 chapter 82 . 7/10/2011
What! People yawning at the story! I think not! Great chapter.
Whirlwind421 chapter 81 . 7/10/2011
Sad story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 71 . 7/10/2011
OMG! That was brilliant! *cries, sniff* It's really really good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 80 . 7/10/2011
*dies inside* Good story. I like how Arthur gave Merlin an ultimatim. And Morgana...*cries*
Whirlwind421 chapter 79 . 7/10/2011
*bites lip* Please Morgana make the right decision. Though, I am rather proud of her for deciding to make a decision. But, please please choose Merlin!
Whirlwind421 chapter 78 . 7/10/2011
No no no no no no no no NO! *cries* Morgana NO! I loved her speech though. But, I am crying on the inside!
Elin Marc chapter 81 . 7/10/2011
So Morgana's and Morgause's father were Gorlois, Morgana's mom was 'discarded' by Gorlois, Morgause mom was Ygraine (so she's Arthur's brother), but Morgause was sentenced by Uther to death on the day she was born.

In Morgause'e mind, her true father deserted her and Uther tried to kill her. Talk of father image as far as Morgause is concerned. Can she ever love a man, truly? Morgana must have been a beloved and spoiled child to Gorlois but her mom was shunned by him. But she must have gotten her feisty and impulsive character from her mom. I'm not surprised Morgause hated Uther a lot and that hate extended to Arthur. How could he be so lucky? She must have envied Morgana, a lot, and envied her more for Morgana has Uther's affection and truly in love and is absolutely happy. Is blood ties strong enough to overcome deep-seated hatred and envy? Morgana has a family indeed, in hate-ridden Morgause, and if she is not wise enough, then tragedy is at her door waiting to strike.

Please update soon.
Elin Marc chapter 80 . 7/9/2011
Arthur wanted not just Merlin's hand and feet but his soul as well. If I am Morgana I will really be convinced that Arthur is just another Uther and worse he has Merlin at his fingertips. Morgana is impulsive and impatient and there are Morgause and Mordred to fire that darkness in her. If Merlin can't get out of his box (and he's the most powerful warlock so give Arthur a whack sometimes) and Arthur won't get out of his pratness, then Camelot is doomed even from the beginning.
Ground chapter 80 . 7/9/2011
I understand Arthur's need for honesty, but what he said sounded like hubris. He's asking the most powerful warlock in the world to be loyal to him only. And, I don't think I like what happened in the Mercian negotiations, didn't they have to make magic illegal just to be allies to Camelot? I wonder if Arthur knows what a great wrong he did those people? I think Merlin agreed far too readily, it sounded like he was trying to placate him, like Gaius would Uther. But, seriously, Arthur or no Arthur, he'd never be a king.
Elin Marc chapter 78 . 7/8/2011
So glad you're up and about Mnemosyne77. Wish that you're in perfect shape now. I missed your stories and was so pleasantly surprised you already updated this fic. So Morgause now after the dragon. Will Morgana ever see the end of all these glittering temptations? And misrepresentations? I'm just wondering whether these magical people (on the other side I mean) ever knew the prophecy about Merlin and Arthur. Or they just wanted to look the other way 'coz they wanted to be the ones ruling over Albion. They also think that they are more powerful than Merlin. The test, as Morgause has said. Are they really? Even with Merlin and Morgana joined together in power? Hope Morgana will see through the deception and counter it. Or will blood be thicker than her love for Merlin this time? Eagerly hoping for the update.
deactv chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
AAHHH! MAGIC DISAPPEARING CAT! :o
deactv chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE THE POEM! it's so beautiful! :')
Catindahat chapter 76 . 6/1/2011
Oh dear, things are not looking good. I'm intreaged as to who it is that attacked them and wants to meet Morgana. This is great, can't wait for more.
Whirlwind421 chapter 76 . 5/29/2011
Oooo! I'm excited! Vidor's evil and Morgana is going off to meet whom I'm going to assume is Morgause. Please don't let Morgana turn evil too! *cries* I can't wait for more!
Whirlwind421 chapter 75 . 5/28/2011
Aww... I can't wait to see what Merlin is revealing. (Cause I have forgotten!)

Great story!