Reviews for A Life in Moments
Chaney chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
ilu 3
brickroad16 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Your stories always leave me with a smile on my face! But I love them because, not only are they happy (usually), but there's also a well-developed, detailed background.

I particularly love this chapter because of the way it deals with Merlin's rising status and seemingly inexplicable influence on the knights and noblemen through the eyes of an outsider. But even though he's in a higher social position now, he's still Merlin - he makes sure the knights treat the peasants properly, and he still is friends with Gwen.

Morgana's rejection of Mellum was spectacular, as was Arthur and Leon's explanation to Yvain. I think it works so well because it's not direct, if that makes sense. But it's such a great image of her slugging Mellum and then dragging Merlin out of the room, lol.

I really like that you've included Leon, and I love this line: "That's a secret, boy. So naturally everybody knows." Also, I really enjoy the world you've created here, and I'm looking forward to seeing what other little stories you write for it! (Writer's block? Pshaw! :P)
unicorndiva chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
That was brilliant! I love how you made merlin Arthur's advisor instead of just his manservant. Of course, Uther is still alive so the magic much still be a secret, but I'm guessing that Arthur knows, and maybe even some of the knights. That is a question to ponder. Fantastic job! I really enjoy your writing.
Terapsina chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Oh my god, I laughed myself silly.

The fact that Arthur made a bet about Morgana is very like him and would probably acquire a broken nose himself. And oh dear, but the exit was marvelous.

Then there's the part I don't get: about everyone respecting Merlin, that means they know he is a wizard, but if Uther is alive that doesn't make much sense.

But apart from that I really love this story, and cant wait for the next update.
Catindahat chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Merlin and Morgana are so cute, I loved it.
welcometotheguillotine chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
oh, I love this, Morgana and Merlin, my cup of tea..
Lothiriel5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love reading a scene like this about M/M, so carefree and...well I'll need to think of another word.
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
that was so cute! I loved it!
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
So much to love about this story! Malcolm is such a great character, and the interactions between M/M are just perfect. I especially love the beginning bit when she sleepily wakes him up and the tickling bit. :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story!
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40