Reviews for Gone Drabbels!
ARandomBlonde chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Finally! a chapter I didn't review... You need to update before Sunday, or Drake and I will hunt you down and we will feed you to coyotes. I am warning you, I will let him do it...Update, or else.
peteisawsomeness chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THE LAST ONE!
peteisawsomeness chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
O.M.G. ! THIS IS AMAZING! I completely, totally, really really really LOVE this story! I never even considered Astrid and Diana before, but i LOVE the pairing! AND THE END WAS TOO PERFECT! and best of all...IT WAS DEDICATED TO MEEEEEEEEEE! thank you sooooooooo much! i love it! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
peteisawsomeness chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!
you wrote a drabble for ME! *squeals*
(yes i am pete by the way, miss rouge apple's friend)
AH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I LOVE IT! :D
*HUGS* (sorry...are you one of the many people who would find it weird to be e-hugged by a random grateful stranger?) :P
Classified information chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That's hilarious
fihli chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
*screams like a fangirl*
Wow. Just wow. I really really really really times a million loved the Alex drabble! And the other ones, but, y'know, Alex is my OC so it made it like a million times more amazing!
Alex: I liked it, too:) Thanks for portraying me so well! And I freakin' hate Alaysia!
Haha. Thanks again!
You're free to use Alex whenever you want to, as well:)
Update soon my friend!
-Hype
mikkyhyu chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
can u please please please do ONE sam/astrid story? one? please?
ARandomBlonde chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
Hey! it was really good... even if I didn't know a couple of OC's.
Clearwater~ feel free to use any of my OC's... in any way.
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Oh, thank you so much! That was so wonderful! Even better than what I had imagined you'd write for me. It was sweet. I'll be sure to tell 'Pete' that you wrote that. :D
Thank you!
Now, it's not a romance, lovey-dovey pairing, but can you do a friendship pairing? One between Mistletoe and Orc? Tee-hee! I'll give you two hints if you don't know Mistletoe: she's not human and she meows. 8D
Any questions, any at all, please PM me! And if you don't want to do this 'pairing', then please let me know! :D
THANK YOU! 8D
Armygirl0604 chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
That...was...amazing. Really, you couldn't have portrayed her any better if you tried. That was...so surreal to read. Freaky, kind of. I mean, wow. Just wow. Thank you so much!
Would you mind if I used this (giving you credit, of course) somewhere later in the story?
This was a phenomanal backflash/flashback on Aly's departure, and freakishly close to how I pictured her leaving. The only difference was that she was listening to Air Dry by Teddy Geiger and it was barbeque sauce. Don't ask, just accept it.
Great job, thank you so much for writing this. Keep up the good work!
crazyboutFAYZ chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
UM. . . they were interesting. But the couples were gross!

sorry. But if you wrote about the right couples, it would be awesome!

like:

sam and astrid

caine and diana

Edilio or quinn with lana

brianna with jack

etc.
LimpytheLimpet chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Haven't finished it yet- computer class too short- but it is pretty good. Drags on a bit though. Also, i've noticed a couple of typo's- ect instead of etc, to instead of too, and so on. Cool the way you bring the other Gone Drabbles into the story. Interesting format, like a diary. It's good the way you see things from both Astri and Diana's view but makes it too long.
ARandomBlonde chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
I loved the drabble you wrote for me!

It was perfect!

Would you write a romantic drabble about Orsay and Orc?

Thanks Clearwater!
ARandomBlonde chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Thank you! i love it.
fihli chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Hey! Long time no see! :)

Anyways, awesome drabbles as usual, and I loved the Drake\Mary one! And for the OC thing, you can use Alex if ya wanna, and do anything you want with her! Romance, angst, friendship, what-the-heck-ever!

Haha. Sorry, I'm running on like three hours of sleep and just came back from a drama performance ;P

Update soon!