Reviews for Gone Drabbels!
Armygirl0604 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
ALY! Aly is my OC. Short, dark hair (like Demi Moore) with magenta streaks and blue eyes. She's kind of a sadist too. Love/hate relationship with Drake. They love eachother but they also fight a lot and hurt each other's hearts and stuff.

And she tells Drake he's heartless all the time.

You'll see soon. I'm about to post in like, an hour.

PLEASE!

YAY!

WHOO HOO!

So, you gonna do Alex too?
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
OH, I LOVED MARYxDRAKE! Whomever requested that was a GENIUS! That was absolutely... Oh, my, I'm feeling flustered myself! It's a fabulous pairing... Ah, I hate to steal this or something, but may I use that pairing for a one-shot? It's absolutely perfect!

Anyway, you want to start having OC requests? Hmm... I'm so tempted to say EveXOrc... But I don't think I will. I think I want to have a cute pairing of PeteXHoward! You can do whatever you want with it, but if you feel you don't know Pete enough, feel free to PM me about her, kay?

Keep up the awesome work! :D
Bwisit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow, bata, ang galing mo!

Sobrang katangahan mo naman, no?

Mali na nga ang spelling mo ng 'drabbles', ibang level naman yang grammar mo.

Hoy, tanga, may dahilan po kung bakit ginawa ang spell checker. Ikaw pa ang may lakas ng loob mang-bwisit ng tao sa grammar nila pero ikaw naman hindi ka naman naiiba.

Impakta! Bumalik ka na nga sa paglalaro at iwanan mo na ang ibang tao.
LimpytheLimpet chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
These are so funny! I especially love the 'Should We Tell Her' one. You should be on TV
LittleMissProngs chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
loved the writing tho i was totally clueless! ahah
fihli chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Whoa. That was epically epic. No wonder Drake's such a messed up kid... o.O

I can't wait for the next update, and I'm still trying to find the time to write your oneshot!

Happy Easter!

-Hype
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
AUGH! Drake and ORC? 0_o I feel DISTURBED and NAUSEOUS (spelling?)...

LOL! It was still awesomely written though! All of the drabbles were, OBVIOUSLY.

The one I liked best, though, was the one with Astrid and Jack, and Orsay and Hunter. Orsay and Hunter was a sad one, though... Just a tad bit sad... (tee-hee, that rhymed!)

Keep on being coolio! You know you want to! :D
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
Oh... So sad! SO sad! D:

You make me feel bad for Drake now... I never felt bad for him, but now I do! Ice Angel... *shudder, shudder* Bleh... No wonder Drake's so messed up.

I wonder if Grant is going to explain that: Drake's sadism. I wonder if there IS a story behind that... Hm.. curiouser and curiouser... If I could make an thoughful smiley, I would. LOL!

This was awesomeness! I'm so honored for it to be dedicated to me, too! You ROCK! I swear!

I owe you something now! PM me and tell me any pairing or anything, kay? KAY! :D
Hayley Who chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Wow.

I liked it.

Right now I look like this :O

Bahaha, anyway update soon.

-hippy

BellaMcCartney chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
How about Quinn and Bella. Like it? ((:
BellaMcCartney chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Suuprisingly good! I liked it all until the whole Quinn making out with girls. Lol. I like to pretend while Im reading that Im his gf. *Blushes* But yeah. Keep upp the good work!
Lanea Gisotti chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
I know you warned fans of Sam not to read this, but I did. AH! It was really well writen, but (XP)! The other drabbels are good though. :)
degrassiiloveyou chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
i love drabbles can't wait for more
Life Starts Now chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Hah! The last one was the best so far! Amazing!
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Ha ha! I love your drabbles! Even if I haven't reviewed the last chapters, I've read them! And loved them!

The last one was awesome and funny! Loved it! Another one I liked was the one with Andrew and Zil! God, Andrew's such an idiot! Loved them all actually, but those two were EPICALLY funny! :)

Update soon or you won't be able to get to the moon!

And what that meant, I don't know either, don't worry. :P But you get the idea.

~Triple Dimension Key