Reviews for Gone Drabbels!
Armygirl0604 chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
M...yummy. Me likes. And thanks for the shoutout. Keep up the fantabulous work!
ARandomBlonde chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
oh me gosh. I've read the last one on the lioness' page, and yours, well, It was great!

Will you write one on Drake and Mary? thanks, Blonde
fihli chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Welcome back, welcome back!

And oh, man, what a returning triumph!

These drabbles are epically epic... I don't even have the words to use anymore. And you used that scary quiz on my profile! And the last drabble was... Freakin' hilarious! I seriously almost died.

Oh my.

These are officially my favorite. I can't wait until the Ice Angel thing comes out (you've made me curious) and more Um, Poof?

Thanks so much for making my day! :D

-Hype

P.S. And I have no idea when the oneshot for you is coming out... Sorry! I've been uber busy with school and other stuff... I'll try to get it out soon!
Hayley Who chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Ohmyeffinggosh.

They were really really good, i really liked the last one and the astridXjack one that was reallyreallyreally good.

update soon please.

-hippychiKK
ARandomBlonde chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Perhaps you didn't write the Diana/Sam for me, but I loved it, really its awesome...

Curiosity, who in the heck would give you a flame?

Loved this drabble, have fun in Europe.
DreamALitteBiggerDarling chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Pretty good! The first one was sweet, even though it was way out there, but still cute. The last one was amazing, confusing, but I definetly think you should expand on it! I cant wait for the next post, i know it will be awesome! I keep waiting, thinking who will you pair up next? Cant wait!

UPDATE SOON!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
YAY! I loved the OrcXAstrid drabble! It was sweet!

I'm a little confused about the last drabble, Ice Angel though... Was that death? Oh, I'm just tired and a little delirious from lack of sleep (thanks a lot, Drama Club...), so it's probably obvious and no need to worry about it!

Have fun in Europe! Enjoy your time! It'll be a great experience! You MUST tell me about it when you get back, okay? KAY!

Alright, it's no pressure for you to start writing immediately or anything, but here's a drabble pairing I have for you: HunterXOrsay. A teensy bit of a challange, but they'd be a sweet couple! Oh, I don't know, I guess I have a strange taste for sweets. ' LOL!

Have a nice time in Europe, and remember, no pressure to writing immediately! Take your time, dearie! :D
fihli chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
AH!

Yay, an update! Woot! And it was epically awesome, especially the preview! ;) I can't wait for the real thing! And I'm workin' on yours...

Oh, and the last one... Yeah, I don't really understand it, but it seems really awesome! Write it, post it, and I'll read and review it!

And you got a flame? What on earth? *goes to read flame*

That's just not cool! *puts out flame with fire extinguisher*

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome vacation and come back ready to post (and read) some stuff!

Hayley Who chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
awesome(Y)

they were really good (as always)

The last Drabble was pretty cool, i wanna see where that goes.

anyways- keep it up

-hippychiKK

Armygirl0604 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Hm...I didn't quite understand the last one, but I did like it a lot...very interesting.

And I hope you've got some marshmallows, cuz here comes a flame!

-Steps onto flaming poedium (?) and clears throat-

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW dare YOU NOT HAVE A DRAKE X SAM OR A DRAKE X CAINE! WHY? WHY WHY WHY? AND HOW DARE YOU CONFUSE US WITH THAT LAST ONE AND NOT GIVE US ANYTHING MORE? WE'RE dying HERE! YOU'RE SO HORRIBLE! YOU'RE THE WORST! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DEPRIVE US OF OUR BELOVED SLASH OR A DRAKE X DIANA-" -is cut off by flaming soap box stand catching extremly goth outfit on fire. "Well CRAP."
degrassiiloveyou chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
o sad!thats ok though!keep writing!-jess
Spiffswishy chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Awesome!That was great!
thebabygurl93 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Ew.

Sorry, dude, but ew.
fihli chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Okay, so prepare yourself for this...

E!

I'm done! Whoops, maybe not. I feel another wave comin' on!

E!

Okay, now I'm REALLY done!

Review time!

As I was reading these, your amazingly amazing Drake drabbles of my favorite character in the whole entire FAYZ (Drake, of course), I was smiling.

Like an idiot.

In my car.

With my dad and my brothers.

I think they think something's wrong with me.

Ah, too bad for them.

Okay, so The Orsay One... (It's capitalized for it's awesomeness) was so my favorite. I actually really like that pairing. A lot. And you wrote it so well!

And then the Jack one... It was so frightening! But so Drake\Jack-ish! :D These people need pairing names...

Okay, so then there was the Driana (woot!) one, which also was really good! And the Lanake (woot!) one was good, too!

And then... Oh, then... CAINE AND DRAKE! MY GUILTY PLEASURE! And you wrote it fo' ME! *dances around in a circle*

This chapter was officially my favorite. And I'm sorry for the long review (unless you like long reviews, I do!)!

Until next time,

-Hype

P.S. So I think it's my turn to do something for YOU! PM me and we'll work somethin' somethin' out! Maybe a songfic? Maybe a one-shot? The world may never know...

So shoot me a PM! :D
ARandomBlonde chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
I love Drake! My favorite was the Diana and Drake one!

you should write like a four shot on them... If you already have, feel free to criticize.

Devotee of awesomeness, M