Reviews for La Pour Ca
Tendarts chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Enjoyed the story, but I would have loved a good hot lemon! I missed that.
Greetz from Holland!
XoX Linda
mainemom chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yes, please finish the story ! I really would love to see this relationship grow, and see how you take Jasper & Edward through the struggles of finding their way to each other - as they both obviously want it badly

Please : )
Em chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
God damn it you better keep going. I got so excited to read another chapter but there was no next button. Poo on toast.
mone2508 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow!

I love this story! Edwards struggles while coming to terms with his sexual orientation were heartbreaking and Im really sorry for Bella.

You did a really great job in writing this story and I would love to see it continued.
izzzyy chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow. I love the slash element without it being super smutty. While I love smut, like everyone else, this was more than that, and you did such a great job with expressing Edward's frustrations and confusion. I also like that he and Bella split amicably, because it makes my heart break a little less for her.
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
would love to see this continued, as well as Burn and Shine, if you're still writing.
prospectcat chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is really sad and wonderful at the same time. Thanks!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This ws great, I wish you were continuing this.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
"Yes. Please. More of that."

I loved the pacing in this story; you wrote Edward's confusion about his disconnected life in such an honest clear-eyed way, without 'telling' us, or muddying it up with mushiness. We discovered Edward's buried self along with him, and I was transported to his own ache with each painful step of the way. While some men 'know' early on their sexuality, we see too few FF stories that explore those who are products of our society. for them, the discovery is a painful awakening, and too often a marriage is not the only casualty.

I loved the grittiness and his desperation born from his emptiness. Edward's divided self is taut and even a little funny during the kiss in the car; I loved how one door remains poetically open, and their tentative kisses stopped and restarted was breath taking.

I really appreciated the fairness with how you treated Bella; we see too much of demonizing of women in slash fiction for my liking. I liked how used Edward's avoidance of political discussions with his father as a smart metaphor for how gay men end up married. This too common silencing from parents' implicit derision is always learned at home. Edward's 'gag' at the thought of his attraction was heart-breaking and true. Edward' reaction said everything.

This story is perfection in is one-shot form, as all great short stories offer and opening up at the ending, but of course I would love to see its continuation. Your well developed characterizations hold all the promise of a journey inward and out, writ large. Thank you for treating this subject with such humility, sparse eloquence, and even a little well-timed humour.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. That's quite a cliffie, even so, I like the way it ended.
embracingtws chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hi there, greetings from Germany.

Well, thank you for this long chapter. What an incredible work. Your writing skills are brilliant and the idea to the story is refreshing unique. Nothing to compare with a lot of other stories I have read so far.

Could you think about continuing this story? I'm pretty sure it has a lot of potential. You posted this quite long ago, but I would be so interested in reading, how these two would develope what they started...

I am a great fan of Jasper/Edward stories. Please do think about it. I would be one of your biggest fans...
Renirabbit chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ow please continue this! i love some wreckward
Sasha Halestorm chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love the maturity of your writing, and though I'm sure it is unlikely at this point, I'd kill to see this continued.
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wanted to cry when I realized that there was not a second chapter to read! Hope you choose to continue this because it is fantastic. Great job getting us into Edward's head. Now...to the bed. :) I'm hooked! Great work.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
What a heartbreaking life Edward has. To feel like something is missing but having no idea what that is would be horrible. And it was heartbreaking that he and Bella were being so damn civil about the separation. His comment about wishing she'd just chuck a vase at his head really spoke to that. I hope that these feelings he's getting for Jasper can fill in that empty space.