Reviews for Fidem Facere
smilinghoney chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Miranda! Please come back and finish this awesome series soon! I love your version of Rogue and hope she makes Logan sweat it out for a long time before she forgives him. Maybe even throw in some cute boy toys along the way for her. Can't wait for you to continue with this awesome universe you've setup.
starlite22 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
pleaseplease finish this story, would love to know what happwns. I hope she doesn't forgive him to easily for the awrfull way he treated her
Dalisay3120 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely LOVED Fidem Fallere and when I found out that there was a sequel, well you could say I was escastic. Remy is usually one of my favorite characters, but just for this story Im actually fine with. I REALLY hope you update soon because its been over two years and I would love to know the ending of the series.
Krysti chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Plz continue the story! I'm enjoying it!
inkstainedletters chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I know it's been over a year since you updated but I really hope you continue this. It's just got to the good stuff and you stop!
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
really cool story, hope you start writing it again!
storycrazy22 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
i love it... i am so Happy you continued the story... can't wait for u to update!
SharkGurl chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Awesome story, please continue it.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
awwwwwwwwwww poor rogue please update soon
Rpr of M chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
This is good, its believable and its got emotion. Even to me it's obvious that Rogues head is in a torn place right now. Logan seems to be keeping a clear enough head right now, but what will happen when Rogue finnaly leaves the house? Is it a big confrontation waiting to happen, or is she going to slip out the back? is he going to let that happen?

another great piece, keep 'em coming please
Rpr of M chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I haven't read/looked up much on this, but you seem to have a good deal of suspense there at the end. Surprised to see Rogue engaged, especially to Remy. Good seeing some conflict in Logan rather than rage, or anger full time. And the fingers shoved up his own ass? Thats great, and I can see Rogue doing such a thing.

hopefully this suffices as a review
tanya2byour21 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
I liked the new update and I can't wait for more. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Nikki-4 chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that she knows Logan is there. Have a wonderful week. )
alexmonalisa chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Yay, you updated. I was worriewd you'd dissapeared. Lovely chapter! Carry on please!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great start and I can't wait to read more to find out that is going to happen in this story. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya