Reviews for Northern Lights
Let you know chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Ok what the hell why didn't you warn that this was an A Fucking Oc story! I amjust writen these so other people who check out the review first will know what they getting into. Talking about a let down and I was look foward to read this too. This is srew up!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
what kind of story is this?
Regin chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
foxitrue chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
PLZZZZ MAKE JAKE AND NAI IN UP WIT EACH OTHER!
foxitrue chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
OHHHHHHH FUCKETY, FUCK, FUCK! JAZZ IS JUST RUINING EVERY-FUCKIN-THING
ZeldaNut1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
can I be your beta? I really like this!
Bestgalelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I want to begin by saying I'm glad you updated! I was so happy when I got the message.

Now for the good stuff..

**Your details are great. Not too much where it begins to drag the story but just enough so your readers can get the proper image. And what images.. LOL

**The plot as always is still keeping me on the edge of my seat. And I felt bad for Jacob when he heard that Jasper and Naiomi could be more than just friends.

Keep it going! Hope the next update has more Jasper.. Wink wink.. Lol
DustyFairyTale chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
sorry i havent reviewed chapters but all in all the story is coming along very well. i like how jacob and naiomi found each other in the end. i got kinda sad when the separated. and i still dont know how i feel about jasper liking nai so much that shes his singer...kinda strange but i guess some jealousy is good for the soul. i like how jacob discovered that he had imprinted on nai...its like oops guys the story just turned into a love triangle D

i hope you write more soon, as ever let me know if you need any help )...laters
Kesha010 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
OoooooHHHHHhhhhhh! The suspense! LOVED it! 3

If I were Nai I would've tore a tree down or something lol...maybe even went and found a deer. I now that's frustating [[especially when she finds out what Jake is, woo boy]]. Man Jasper is making it hard for me not to like him lol [[I want to not to (lol) but this whole Singer stuff and his thoughts are really preventing me from disliking him. I mean he can't help it,right, it's not his fault-Oh see what he's doing to me,i'm taking up for the guy/vam!.]]

Jacobbbbbb, I promise I fall for him (Taylor) everytime I hear that name. ::swoons:: Now he has to deal with his Vampire Love pt. 2 [[and this may include an imprint (I hope so,caue for more suspense lol)]]. But he's strong, he can handle it ;). If not, well I would offer myself, but that would ruin the whole plot of the story lol...the offer is there though (just kidding).

Yet another wonderful,enjoyable,did I say wonderful, post!

(hope there were no misspells in my feedback)

*Jake-ing this*
JaJiTaXx chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
pretty good, keep going!...
RebellioussSoul chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I'm kind of confused so Jacob just decided that he was gonna take his mind off Naiomi for the time being and stop calling? She hadn't heard from him in all of those two weeks since she's been stuck there. She's more accepting of this than I originally thought. I thought that she would have been a bit more stubborn about being a vampire. Alice is more nicer than I would have imagined also seeing as though she's the object of Jasper's affections now. I don't think Alice is over him fully. It could be just me but I find it strange that she's like her new best friend now.
Bestgalelle chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Ohhh can't believe you would end the chapter there! Completely unfair... But man this chapter was great..

First... I feel for Naomi since it wasn't her choice to be turned just like Rose. So I won't be shock if she has a much closer relationship with Rose later in the chapters. I mean I know that each member of the family will have a role in Naomi's undead life.. But I'm going to guess that out of the girls... Rose would actually find a kindred spirit, in a way, with Naomi.

Second... Jasper is a sweetheart... But I've realized that I am definitely rooting for Naomi and Jacob now.. Only because the chemistry between Jasper and Naomi, for me, is starting to turn into a brother/friendship deal.. I mean towards the end I just got so excited when Jacob came in the picture.. Lol.. And you know that's saying a lot.. Since you know me.. ;P

Excited for the next chapter.. Better be more Jacob!
Kesha010 chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
:o! Wonderful! Just Beautiful! One of the bestest posts yet.:)...Okay onto the review!...

WOW, she Really changed huh?Jasper Actually changed her? I was in denial, kinda hoping that maybe he just-well I don't really know what I was hoping for lol.

Okay...Akward, the whole Jasper&Alice thing. So Nai's his singer eh?Interesting,but um, I'm still kinda hoping he has this singer thing wrong :) lol maybe just lust.

YAY the whole family is Back! OMG Nessie is like 5! Dang, so she has like BETTER powers than Nessie and Edward put together, that is Cool! MAYYYYYBE (and i'm hoping here) she's Also a new kind of Vamp. (I hope you get my hints here lol). YES! She remembered Jacob. For a second I was thinking they were gonna bump into each other, and she wouldn't recognize him (and that surely would have been Awkward).

That is cute that Jasper has the hot's for her lol. Good, although Jake is the best choice for her, i'd say :).

Wooo, I thought it was him! that "scent" she smelt,and Esme cooking alot.

Oh yeah! Jake's back! Man, when he turned around slowly, I was like ahhhhh! I'm so glad she ran, instead of "trying" to launch toward him, but WHAT a suspense! can't wait for the next post!...I'm sorry I stopped here, but this darn thing, keeps messing up so I may even have some typo's lol. But all-in-all, WONDERFUL post!

*Jake-ing this*
pwndheartx chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Omg the anticipation is killing me. I feel so bad for Jacob.
leelator chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Thanks for telling me about your story! It is VERY interesting! I have no idea what's happening next. :)