Reviews for Scenes from a Marriage 2
lzdiva4 chapter 13 . 8/30
Another great one completed. Their relationship has grown so much and it is a joy to read about it. I'm so happy that I stumbled upon your stories, and have thoroughly enjoyed following along your adventures.
lzdiva4 chapter 9 . 8/30
It's good the Sookie finally forgave Cadel. Hopefully he'll be able to connect with Maggie.
lzdiva4 chapter 1 . 8/29
Glad to be starting another one of your stories. I did want to say something that has been bothering me. I too feel that Sookie is being somewhat judgmental about Cadel. I may be wrong, but I don't even remember her thanking him for coming to save her from the terrible fate that was awaiting her. Sure, she may not agree with his actions and it might be something she would never do herself, but she should look at the psychology behind it. Cadel loves her, probably much to his chagrin, and he reacted to her being hurt so badly. I feel that should have some weight and bearing on her reaction. She's punished him much too long, and I'm past feeling like its just unfair.
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/6
Each story I read in this series, makes me love this group even more. And makes me more in awe of your writing talent. These stories are simply amazing!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/6
I love the stuff with Pam and borrowing a child.
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/6
Oh, this is getting good. So intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens between the vampires and the church hate groups.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/6
Hate Nan! She is entertaining though. Well not her but the chaos she creates. All the stuff with Sookie and the dress was hilarious! Awesome chapter!
bethelove chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
Other awesome story here...
SunsetRush chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Loved your story! Thankyou!
Honulvr chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
I have to say that I am really appreciating this, slightly, less whiney Sookie. Overall, great story! Good excitement, love the whole Eric & his brothers concept. The joking, etc... Only 1 complaint, not enough Pam. However, that was totally made up for with the addition of Hunter if you ask me.
bib2009 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Love the jokes amongst the brothers and sookie's poss solution for Amelia to have a baby and idea that the telepathy could come from the hale side of the family.
bib2009 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Soooo glad sookie finally made up with cadel, that was bugging me! Thank you, really enjoying the story
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Bloody oath you write great action and horribly convincing injuries. Gulp.
p3pperp chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Yes! I love it, Sookie telling them all off :)
p3pperp chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I kinda wish Sookie would have told Dani off, she doesn't let guys talk to her like that but Dani is alright? I mean I see the point that is being made but I would have prefered Dani to get told off lol