Reviews for Not Without A Fight: Rematch
Ella Lea chapter 5 . 1/11
Hey bar if u wanna update that'd be cool just saying :)
Katie chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Nevermind! They already met! My bad. Haha :) I remember!
Katie chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was so funny, and it was what I had hoped and everything more! I absolutely love Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett just as much. I keep up to date with both of these stories so know your hard work goes appreciated! I have a suggestion for another, Alice and Jasper first meeting. I'm not sure if its in NWAF and if it is, sorry because I didn't remember! Anyway there's that, and what their first date went like, in both their POV's and if it was awkward or a disaster, or just plain cute! Your an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your creations on here for people to enjoy. :)
Hans153 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
This chapter is everything I thought it would be and more! I love Jasper and his kick ass personality :D Sorry this review took so long I thought my phone sent it Sunday. Clearly it had not. Well as they say better late then never :D
Katie chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I love your NWAF and this one, I think it would be interesting to hear about the two of them when they first had sex together because in NWAF, Emmett thinks all these things and it makes me wonder what Jasper and Alice thought the first time. Anyway, I love your stories!
Stephanie M chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I was in tears reading this outtake. Poor Alice. Jasper though! Alice ended up with a real love and support in Jasper so I think she was better off in the end.
Nicole chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I LOVE the peeks you give into Alice and Jasper! Please do take them further : )
Hans153 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Alice is so cute. I think its a pretty cool way to meet someone as well. I really look forward to more Alice and Jazz.
Hans153 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I love rematch chapters just as much as normal NWAF! Alice and Jasper have just as interesting story as Em and Rose. I hope you get chance to do more rematch chapters :D
favludo chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Ohhhh Alice... how awful!
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
please please please continue, I don't care what happens, well I do, but I really want to see some scees with Jasper and Alice, I feel that not enough people appriciate them, so please continue.
MissNikita chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*whipes tears from eyes*

Start freaking updating the story you cant leave it like this *scowls*
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
-wails- EMMETT CAN'T LEAAAAAAAAVE. IT'S SO SAAAAAAD. I was pretty much in tears by the end of this. Funny how a few words can make such emotion come to the surfuce, eh? If you don't update soon, I'll probably hunt you down and break into your house and stare at you until you decide to write more. :) Just something to think about.
blue-eyed-dreams23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I said to myself that i did not want to be spoiled so i crossed it out and walked away from the laptop...but im a sucker for spoilers and i came back and i absolutely loved this outtake ) so please write more :)

on the count of two...
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
please keep writing I would love to read Jalice part...