Reviews for A Matter of Family
Tharin chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. No tragic, no near fetal accidents, just a really nice story. I liked your characterization of Ezra and Nathan (and the rest of the seven). It was great to read a story where Nathan isn't the one to jump to conclusions.
faneka chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I loved this story. Ezra with kids is just the best! I do hope you'll write more, have the Sanders come for Thanksgiving, then have them move to Denver. Ezra has his brothers, but I'd love for his sister to be nearby too. Please write a sequel or two (or three, four...you get the idea g).
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Oh man this was absolutely adorable. You hit on some very touchy subjects for those of us who live down south, and I think you handled it very well. Almost as well as Ezra apparently!

And can I just say.. Emily was freaking adorable. Just plain adorable.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
So perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Absolutely superb! You write some of the best stories!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Exceptionally good!
Alex Kade chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Ya know, as much as I love hurt/angst stories, I gotta say that I'm enjoying your make-me-happy-inside stories, lol. They give me that warm, tingly feeling when I read them. :) I especially liked this one. What with Nathan just backing Ezra without a doubt, and the rest of the boys coming to his aide without question, and just the way Ezra accepts everyone's help so readily - it's just nice. Then, of course, I love the fact that Ez readily played the hero. Always love stories where he's the knight in shining armor. ;)
Aislinn Graves chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! My favorite part of Magnificent Seven has always been watching Ezra with the childern in Ghost of the Confederacy. He would make a wonderful father. :D

I hope you will write more stories about Judith, Joseph and Emily. :D You should definitly have them move to Denver!

Hugs
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing.
Talvace chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
A nice idea, but you cheapened it by using one of the 7 (Buck) as an OOC straw man. Bashing *any* character just to make others look better is the sign of a poor and unimaginative writer.
JudyL068 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Great ending. I'm so glad that Ezra got all that support from his friends and especially Nathan. It's so rare to see it (yes, I remember that was the challenge), and you did it very well. Thanks for sharing. JudyL
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Wonderful, upbeat ending! Looks like everyone has become much closer now and the joys of having a large family are so nice. Ezra is trusting the rest of the team more and Nathan is letting go of some of his concerns about the future. I do agree with Emily that she has seven uncles and that is a lucky number. Very nice resolution; most of the loose ends tied up but enough left open for more fic. It would be lovely to have the Sanders come back for Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for posting this and I'm looking forward to more Mag 7 fic from you!
betsylupin chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Oh that was just wonderful! I was afraid it was going to take a bad turn and Jeremy was going to find out,I'm so glad it didn't. It's nice to have a happy ending without drama involved lol. Thank you so much!
Terry Kay chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Excellent! I am now looking forward to some kind of confrontational story involving Ezra's uncle... pretty please?

Thank you!