Reviews for Delusion Disorder Daydream
Megaolix chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
...And I have the answer to my question. And we got to see Ronove this chapter. Awesome!
hikachu chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Truly a lovely piece. I liked the interaction between the two, and I really like how you write Battler in this hypotetical scenario - I think it sounds just like him or, rather, the... creature he would have become had things gone this way, in canon.

The only thing that feels... forced? to me is the Ronove/Lia hints. Maybe it's because I like fanfics to stick to canon as much as possible (that, and I admit that I ship Gaap/Lia...).

Anyway, I was glad to see a new drabble from you, and I hope you will update soon.
hikachu chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Well written and interesting. I can't wait to read more.
MidnightBlueVampire chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wonderful imagery, this. It's an off the beaten path story, but a very intriguing one.

I can learn a bit or two from you.

And nice cackle. Witches should have cackles.
Megaolix chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Aw, isn't Satan cute? Tsundere with a very well hidden dere!

But now it's strange... we saw Battler fight a Beatrice, then talk about how he crafted another and now say it's better to have loved and lost as if he accepted that the Golden Witch is truly dead? Isn't that third part contradictory to the first two? It look like we have a mystery here...

And Orobas acting just like Rena was on purpose, right? Eheh, be careful BATTLER!
Person With Many Aliases chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Interesting work. How should I put it? Well, it's a curious AU, if I can read it like that. You say drabble, but this really does read more like a continuation of something. In Media Res kinda stuff.

Narrative style does carry a lot from your other Umineko fic. You, more than other writers in this section, are a lot more aware of the Inferno imagery in the series... and you really run with it.

Hmm... AU... Battler...

Good stuff. You are right about the VNs, really. Haven't gotten a chance to get them and read them, though, but I can get them whenever I want. I'll try to get them, sometime.
Megaolix chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Those two... Would they be Moetrice and the other Beatrice from Ep6?

But I think I have a better idea of what is going on right now... I think. The game is over and Battler and Sorcerer Battler separated just like Rika and Bernkastel. And even if it's over, Battler want to finish things properly with Beatrice.

Well, I hope future drabbles will have the Stakes and/or Dlanor. I like them.
Megaolix chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hm... Didn't Siesta 00 slip back there by calling him Battler? Certainly, if in this Beatrice knows Battler which I'm pretty sure she does, she wouldn't have missed that. Oh well, Battler has fun, everything is well, ihihih.

But you sure made me curious about how Battler lives at his home now...

Hope to see more, along with your other Umineko fic.