Reviews for Who Could Have Known
next chapters?
LittleOne94 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
please update
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Please update this is good!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
nice so far! - are you ever going to continue this? (puppy dog eyes)
Safiiri chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I really like this story. The little addition of Kisuke's painting is a really nice touch imo, and the zoo was just hilarious :)

I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I hope you're ok and that you come back and continue :)
Crazyjess09 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Please update when ever you get a chance please
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
wonderful
YaoiMonster chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
i cant wait for you to update. this is a awesome story!
empty-eye-sockets chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
im glad your not abandoning it it makes me happy. could i get your opinion on a story i wrote? its author says none-4-a-name but i wrote it and its called sweet enemy. i would realy like your oppinion on it. if you have time thanks.
empty-eye-sockets chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
ha ha pervy shop keeper. god i love him sometimes. i realy like your story, please conyinue on.

-sinserly

Ashley A.
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
This is awsome and I wish that you would update it!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
RolePlayGirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I found this oddly cute...I liked this veary much plz write more
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I have enjoyed this so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rotture chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Well, I don't usually leave reviews, since I usually don't know whay o should say, and I feel silly/stupid leaving a review that just says something to the effect of "cool story bro. Update nao plox." But since you insist on wanting reviews, even just one or two words, I just wanted to review and tell you that I like your story. It's entertaining and I look forward to reading more.