Reviews for Oaths
Adrianne Whitt chapter 17 . 7/16
I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of your writing, with each story I read. This one, while it included a lot of elements from Shades of Grey which I read some time ago, was really captivating and made me fall in love with the Origins gang all over again. I'll admit the ending broke my heart. A lot. There were some major tears, which sent me rushing to read the alternate ending, to ease the sting. However, having read them both, I think I prefer the original. I hope you're still writing!
Baka chan chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
This is utterly hilarous, the last chapter had me cackling aloud. I'm surprised that this hasn't had more reviews it is brilliant. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Another exceptional story from you.
I'm glad to have read this one.
Thank you.
idiotbx3 chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
damnit! i cried. poor alistair :( thank you for this story
Eve Hawke chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Brought tears to my eyes. Very beautifully written. :-) As always, love your work.

Rhiann was well written, and what you said about her being unbalanced and seeing too much in too short a time - it came through. Making a character portray themselves in the way you want your readers to see them is a gift, and you did it well. :-)

I agree with what you said about David Gaider - it's the reason so many of us are obsessed with this game, and this story, and why we keep recreating it in different ways.
lynn-writer chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
*sniff sniff*

That was so beautiful!
Deep Neptune chapter 17 . 3/15/2012 a good way. :) Beautiful. I stumbled across your stories today and haven't been able to stop reading. This is how the story should end, even if it isn't a "normal" happy ending. Beautiful. Off to read the one shot ending.
LoveAmongstHate chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
Ugh, thanks for once again making me'll be the death of me! Amazing story, as always, you never disappoint.
akajine chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful story. And beautiful ending.
Merilsell chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
I'm pleased to have read not only a beautiful written and intelligent Alistair/Cousland story, but also one with a non-standard ending.

While this was bittersweet and heartbreaking, I prefer it to the "becoming Queen" ending by a mile, because this ending is almost default for that pairing. And it is boring me to tears. So thanks for doing something different with this FF.

However while I'm late to this story, I equally enjoyed to read it, like I have done with "HWY" before. You are a splendid writer, who did make me enjoy a pairing I usually only roll my eyes at (anymore) So keep rocking :D

Meri :)
Lynn Pintel chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
Wonderful story! I am a sucker for happy endings, however cliche, but yours was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. Congrats, the ending made me cry, which isn't easy ;)
naomis8329 chapter 17 . 1/22/2011
I haven't stopped crying yet lol. Beautifully told and emotional from the beginning. Laughing and grieving in equal measure lol. Thank you for sharing this I loved it.
IndigoLyra11 chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
This is truly my favorite story on fanfic even though I cry everytime I read it. In this I also include Dreams which really, to me, seems like an additional chapter. I also had a chance to listen to your playlist. "The Dance" was a perfect song. I always forget about that one. I'm also glad to see the Dark Promises ending, not just too bring my spirits up, but to experience your writing from that perspective as well. I look forward to reading some of your original work.
thinkdragonage chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
I'm so glad I discovered your writing. I'm not one to usually stick with a retell of the Origins story, but yours was so well crafted and believable, I simply couldn't stop reading.

Thanks so much for the time and effort you clearly put into this.
Acalla chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Also I thought it worth mentioning the ending of Oath's sort of reminds me of the song Promises by Megadeth. A denied Romeo / Juliet type love. Very moving.