Reviews for A Show of Respect and a Little Bit of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Why can I see Suicune somehow doing the play with Misty? And if they do become mates will they pull a Latias and be able to turn into humans and Suicunes at will? I mean it could be how legends hide and avoid capture and remember the legendary dogs are suppose to Maybe Misty can be the blue haired Suicune from the Zorark moive?

Also google this quick video to remind people how Suicune came into being.

Pokémon Legends: Ho-oh, The Burned Tower and The Legendary Beast Trio

by AFKazza
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
To the reviewer who talked about to Suicunes are you forgetting that Suicune is the friend of a certain time traveling pokemon? Maybe the younger one is this time Suicune and Misty's kid?
among chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
this is soo adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Arr great story mate.

Why don't you continue with it like Suicune ask Misty to give him children by mate with her.
Zepheus chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You have one minor mistake: Suicune is a legendary so how can there possibly be two?
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love this story so please i'm begging you update the next chapter please
The Fading Author chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
this was one of the most beautiful stories i had ever read
Amekoryuu chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow I had never heard of Rivershipping but I think the way you wrote is was so sweet! I would be fun to read more about those two.
Keep up the awesome work.
Windsong chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You've off to a good start. Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are overall solid, so you've got a good foundation.

I would, however, suggest that you focus on the age-old adage of "show, don't tell" in your writing. To be honest, I found your fic a little boring because you told me what I was supposed to be thinking (Daisy is gorgeous. This is the way it is.) rather than letting me figure it out for myself (describe her or her actions, show us why she is gorgeous rather than telling is why she is). If you can start to show more and tell less, your writing will improve dramatically, I think.

Keep writing!
MiNi-RAi chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow! Love your story! I'm more of a contestshipping fan but this is really awesome. Are you planning to write a sequel?
SolarCarol chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sweet! Sweet and cute! And FINALLY a male Suicune for once!
Ghaskan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was a very entertaining read. I liked how you included Duplica here; her character fits well with the Sensational Sisters purposes.

The only error I spotted here (and it's a really tiny one) was the follow,

"I also do some modeling (...), but my I focus on the Gym more."

I think you meant "I also do some modelling (...),but I focus on the Gym more.". Not sure if modeling is modelling, at least it's how I learned it.

Thanks for this read!