Reviews for The Challenge Of Lady Kitsune
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Agh, poor Usa. This is really eating her up- soon she's going to lose sight of all that is important. I'm very intrigued as to who the future enemy will be and how your plot unfurls... update soon!
Reading chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Esta historia va a ser grande como las otras.

FELICIDADES POR SER UNA BUENA ESCRITORA
Ismail Saeed chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
To the previous reviewer: Read the story "Coming of Age." He's already talked about what Desdaemona did, it's just that Neo-Queen Serenity hasn't heard the tale yet.

Should be interesting, Bill.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm quite intrigued now! Desdaemona? I'm not recalling that name from any of your other stories, but I'll bet Helios will fill us in She's obviously related to Minako in some way; I think I might go back to the stories centering around her and look...

Those moments between Usa and Serenity also grip my heart and tug; it's heartbreaking to see Usa so caught in her mother's shadow when she is brilliant in her own way... but that's what being a teenager is about, right? And Serenity is just as wise as always... :) Oh, what a thousand years can do! Hee hee.

And... I still get the giggles seeing Minako as a teacher. It seems so far-fetched, but works in its own right, providing for a nice touch of humor. Well done, and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting for chapter 2!

AngelMoon Girl
Cobrawolf Meiji chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow, one of your best fics ever Bill. Keep up the Good work :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3