Reviews for Well Put
Faniela chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Oh God, this is so cute! Loved it!
LoveAlltheSherlocks chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
I loved every chapter but I figured I would just review this one instead of all of them.

And in the end it would make sense that he had a bad-or rather, traumatic childhood or an event in which would make him how "odd" he is. lol. I loveed the paragraph about mother's never lying and he waited a lifetime to feel her love.
asdef chapter 17 . 5/14/2010
I noticed . . . you have a tendency of making self-depreciating comments. "Sorry this chapter was so short." "I didn't feel like I got the feelings down right." "I deviated too much from the original quote." Etc. . .

Me: *slaps Paintastics* SNAP OUT OF IT MAN YOU'RE DOING GREAT!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
So good. Poor Sherlock and Mycroft even though you don't really hear about him in this chapter.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
Seriously. Ow. Poor Sherlock. Amd Mycroft! Neither of them deserve that.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
WHAT HAPPENED! Gah this was so good. Glad you decided to post this one, and I love the Voltaire quotes. :)
Arisprite chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
This was actually good! Normally I don't like things were Holmes just breaks into tears, but this worked for me. :) Good work!

Now I want to know whhy he was crying! I hope you have a next part!

Ari
Voltaire chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
How darest thou quote me before dashing your story off like that? Expand it at once and thou mayst consider thyself to be forgiven... Otherwise... *insert evil laugh here*

Voltaire

Ecr.L'inf.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 16 . 3/9/2010
Ok, next chapter you have to attempt to explain WHY Holmes was crying, or this will be a revelation left untouched and therefore not hitting your audience as well as it could.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 15 . 3/2/2010
Please I beg you to use Abigail Thatcher in another fic! I am begging!
AnonymousBlu chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
I have stayed away from any "insert teenage girl here" stories ( the saving grace of summaries), and here you go sneaking this in! But this is not one of those. I really liked it. As always, great job.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
Hey. Not bad. I didn't even guess until you told us.

Keep writing!
stupidpenname chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
They say that revenge is a dish best served cold.

This seems more like an Eddie Izzard rendition on that saying.

Revenge is a dish best served COVERED IN BEES!

Sorry. It's really really late.

Hilarious little fic. While you do have a talent for angst, I must say that I am a huge fan of your more light-hearted stuff. Thanks for endulging me and my kin.
Socrates399 chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
That was so sweet and funny and sad... I have to admit that I giggled at this line: " 'Oh... small child. What are you doing here?' "
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
The ending of this one was priceless. Well done. :)