Reviews for Growth in magic
demondean10 chapter 1 . 7/31
they are super out of character
A Reader chapter 8 . 3/13
I feel you. It's been identified by the Greeks (A love between brothers, Philia) and Hussie (Moirailship) alike, a bond that's not a romantic love, but is a love.
Dossypet chapter 17 . 3/1
Well it was a good run while you did it! :)
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
He was 17 when he left
simplyfanfiction chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
I understand, it's like that for me, I read fanfiction about it, but so far I've only ever watched to the third season. though, still like your story, great job on how far you've come!
Itallgood chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
Nah, don't worry, its cool
everyone loses their natural fangirl instinct eventually! I mean if we didn't the world would be a scarier place with 80 year olds writing stories about Colin Morgan and Bradley whats-his-name!
Anyway I just want to say I love your story and if u wanna finish it, it all good!
:) ( _ ) /(*()*)\ :3 :8) %?%
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Gaius says " that is the lament of all men" in Ch 11 not "that is an element of old men"
guardianofdragonlore chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
The adventure that'll last a lifetime.
freya lady of the lake chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
hello can i have this story please im a massive fan of merlin
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
Aww. I was really liking the story. I'm sorry you had to stop it because of some people. Thanks for what you've written so far. It was really good.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Awww man i really liked your story!
Well, even if you don't continue this story, you should honestly just keep writing whatever you want to, because you, my dear, are an awesome writer!
Keep on being awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
The character dialogue at the beginning/end of the chapters always cracks me up :)
Awesome story btw!
Tyliah chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
For whoever was giving u bad comments don't take it to heart that's just their opinion. If u want something in life never let others discourage u. But for what it's worth and loved this story. I hope u can write more.
Titania Faith chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
It was Cara, not Kara. Close enough to mistake, but a simple Google search can easily fix things you're unsure about. Season 5 Spoiler: Kara was Mordred's girl that got killed when she tried to assassinate Arthur.
Titania Faith chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Your quotes aren't really quotes... did you watch the episode and couldn't type fast enough or did you do this from memory? Because, they aren't exact. Also, you occasionally use really bad grammar - you have a lot of missing words in quotes and sentences... and it is *cease*. Not crease. "The singing had ceased." Or "Cease that racket!" Crease is like... a crease in a shirt, or the crease of your elbow.