Reviews for Hearth and Home
Msdib chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Nicely done!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Thanks for another good one!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Nice job again very good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Type your review here...
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Haha, great ending to a fantastic story! Awesome job!
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was quite lovely. Even though they're discussing Tony's Dad, this could be considered a Tony & Gibbs father/son story, thank you.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I always wonder that too. Why they didn't have Tonys father there. Kinda wish he would of been there instead we have to wait so long to finally see him.

What I think really bothered me about my Dad telling me that he loved me?"

"Rule 43." Gibbs nodded. "Say less. Do more." So true and that just the way Gibbs and Tonys relationship works. Thats why they are perfect as father/son. "Okay. How do you do that?" Tony demanded, as he pased the beer over.

"Simple, I know you, DiNozzo."
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Trust Gibbs to know what Tony needs.
sterno chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY GOOD STORY.. WELL WRITTEN AND THE CONVO SO GOOD BETWEEN TONY AND GIBBS..
Sue Grabon chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Great introspection on Dinozzos part. I love the way that Gibbs can make Tony think about things. Your last line about Stan Burley is a hoot. Great story.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Loved this. And the last line... well, sneaky Tony. :P
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I was laughing and smiling.. and shaking my head at the same time while reading this fic.

Don't ask.

It was really good and I've love to read more.

-Kath
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great job! I haven't actually seen a lot of NCIS episodes - but I really like the relationship between Gibbs and Tony.

This story just nailed it.

Thanks for sharing!
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was a really great story. And sad in it's way. But understandable to why Tony wouldn't want to call his father about what happened. Not exactly something you want to advertise. The scene was very touching and written perfectly.