Reviews for The FinnRachel 'I need a name' Fic
Supabec chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
awesome :)
CandidCandy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was great. (:

Title ideas? Hmm, something like 'You Skirty Girl' xD Cheesy? Yes. I love it though, its a play on words!

God, I need a life. x)

I love your Finchel smut, keep it up, homeyy! B)

BĀ£AST.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, I loved it...:D

I love the idea that they did it at McKinley High, where someobdy would walk in wherever they did the deed *snickers* - I can totally imagine the reactions if Mr Shue, Ms Pillsbury or Sue Sylvester or hell, even Prinicpal Figgins walked on them doing the deed! (Both Mr Shue & Ms Pillsbury would be permanently embarrassed, Sue Sylvester would totally yell at them and give them detention, Mr. Figgins would totally expel them and prolly make a policy to ban sex on the grounds! - Which Puck prolly would ingore!) ooh plot bunny there***

As for help on a title for the fic...hmm... my suggestion for the fic title could be "Their First Time" (or the theme of "First") or a sexy song title that relates to sex (Eg. "Let's Get It On" - Marvin Gaye "I'll Make Love To You" - Boys II Men "Hot Blooded" - Foreigner etc etc) or a Glee song title (Eg. "Don't Stop Beliving" "No Air" etc) that fellow Gleeks/Finchel shipper fans would totally get the reference

Hope this helps :)

Live, hope & Finchel forever :D
dancingthroughlife23 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I just wanted to say i love your stories! There's not enough Finchel fics on here, and you do a good job! And by the way, if you still want suggestions for a name for this story, you should call it 'Rehearsal-Room Rendezvous' or 'Rehearsal-Room Escapades', or something to that nature.

Can't wait to read more of your fics!
ItSUCKS chapter 1 . 4/20/2010