Reviews for The Argument
Mira chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Oh darn. I love all these stories but none of them are finished and probably never will be :(
Froggy3721 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Great story! You should update it! ;D *wink wink*
Lavonya chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
HOW LONG?

WILL IT TAKE?
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Love it? Next chapter?
crazykk2 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I hate to be the loser who reviews every chapter but I just can't seem to stop! I love the story! I love your writing style! I love the humor mixed in with the seriousness! I just love it. And if you don't come back and post another chapter I'm just going to have to find you and force you to write more!

lol ok maybe I'm being a bit extreme, but I want more! Please
crazykk2 chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
"That would be the last time he ever blast her...unless of course he wanted another cake, then he was all for attempting to kill her. Heck if he succeeded in killing her then it was a win either way, she would be dead and he wouldn't have to endure her constant chatter anymore. If he missed he got a cake."

Bahahaha! That was pure greatness right there.
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
What are talking about dialogue being a week spot! I saw no such thing! lol And I very much liked the first chapter.
Kakarot Son chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Absolutely amazing...
Lady Nayru chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Awww I love this story! Its so awesome, you can even feel the sexual tension between Bulma and Vegeta hahaha. I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Subscription added!
majincc chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
YAY! That chapter was perfect! It had the perfect balance of humor and drama! Great write!
hiddenstarlightproductions chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Please continue!
IMABANANA chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
The dialogue in this chapter was fantastic! So funny! You really let their personalities show through. The little details like the banana peel tennis match and Bulma imitating an Englishman were hilarious and really made the scene come alive. Plus you stayed on the topic of dialect and language right to the end and wrapped up their conversation with a thoughtful ending. Nice!

Aside from a little word misuse like "then" in place of "than" and "encase" when it should have been "in case" the writing was great. I'm glad you decided to practicing your dialogue writing skills, because as it turns out you are great at it!
TrinityTepes chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
loved it. and aw poor vegeta.
SynapseCircuit chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Wow, that was a stunning ending to this chapter. I'm liking where this is going. I hope to see more from you soon. :)
majincc chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Aw poor Vegeta! Great chapter! Update soon!