Reviews for I'm Married To The Mechanic
Jazzola chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Absolutely brilliant, Mage! Gorgeous smut, tons of comedy and about a million mechanic-related innuendos... if I ever watch Top Gear again I'll be in hysterics.

Amazing job.

Jazzola :)
madamefruitcake chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Oh, liking this story.

Love the Uptown Girl theme of it - continue :)
NelleEsor chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Fantastic. Just fantastic!

Nell
Aliciooop chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I freaking LOVED this! How much innuendo can you get in involving cars...a lot apparently! Haha, brilliant xD

My faves have to be "I'll flash you my headlamps" and "there's a dent in your bonnet" xD

BRILLIANT! :D
3speckledeggs chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
As usual...hilarious and sexy!
vintage1983 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Billy Joel should be doing a letter of thanks! This was so funny and I'd like another chapter please. For all the garage related laughs it is the idea of molesting Ray's perm that has really tickled me :)
MinxySix chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
What a fab fic Mage! Loved it- there's something to darn sexy about Mr Hunt as a mechanic, fiddling about with engines! Plus Keeley sounds so stunning in this, Gene was on cloud number nine!
plasticineking chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I absolutely loved this, every single part. I loved Rays reaction to Alex, and Chris being just like himself. Well written, and I could definately see this happening. Fingers crossed, thet come nearly as close to yours in the show. :) x
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I started out trying to count the number of mechanically-based innuendoes in this story but had to give up because I kept losing count because I was laughing so much. Still not quite sure why the murderer kept picking mechanics but never mind. Is that all, or do you have a smutty, gearbox-oiling chapter to follow?
Novindalf chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Another FABULOUS display of innuendo at its best :P

x Nia
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm neither a cop nor a psychologist but I didn't buy that Alex would suggest a series of grisly crimes were a way of promoting a political agenda.
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ah that was brilliant. Hilarious :')

S x
Golden Suze chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh brilliant, i'm really like this fanfic already and i had an idea you'd be quick to do a fanfic based on the upcoming Uptown Girl sequence in A2A. Enjoyed reading it, hope you a few more chapters
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
your right lots of innuendo and galex. smiles all round.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 1/16/2010