Reviews for Chosen For Supremacy
Killmekos chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Well I'm sorry to say, but I'm dropping this story at chapter 5, because the dueling itself is broken: everyone has cards that are way too strong, and while this also happened in the anime there's also the fact that at least this duel is not technically correct:
First, Speed Warrior Mach 7 has the effect "This card cannot be affected by Monster, Spell or Trap effects during your Battle Phase", which wouldn't stop Brock's 500 life point damage effect from activating. Second, Sky Shaymin has "Nature" in his name so he would get 500 ATK bonus from the field spell, and third, he needed to DESTROY an oponent's monster to activate his effect, so Syrus would still get his turn, so all he needed was a "Limiter Removal" or "Power Bond" to win.
HeteroChromium chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Legend? Someone GOT to be kidding me... BIG time...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Will Yugi-kun be in HERE?
keyking24 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
th
DragonKnight15 chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
I like this story. Normally I wouldn't be so interesting about something like this, but I do. I'll try reading the second and third parts of the conclusion. Also, can you read my crossover story, Yugioh: Dragon Knight Reborn! It's my first story and I hope you like it. It's a multiple crossover story where a new and improve Yugi Mutou who must confront a new evil from his father past. Also, he meets new friends and old ones which includes his first crush, Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew. It's an awesome stroy. Please also reveiw it and tell others about it. If not, thanks anyway.
XfoxxbloodX chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
"It's over!" laughed Brock, "Or do I need to remind you of my Necros' Guardian of Darkness: combined, your monsters were Level 14, which means you now lose 2800…WHAT?"

A new monster suddenly rose onto the field as Brock was busy mocking the Guardian and, as he watched, the attack points of this new monster went from zero to 3200, then to 3400.

"Who in the name of Duelling is that?" asked the Light Master, "And where did he come from?"

"Who in the Light's name is THAT?" asked Brock.

HAHAHAHA! Brock's clueless! (always wanted to say that xP)
Mousou chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
Whew! That was quite a satisfying conclusion and it confirms that Judai will not fall into the whole 'to defeat evil I must become evil' trap. I suppose its fitting that Satoshi has a Lucario in his deck...hey I have nothing but praise for this chapter...awesome. What's left...oh right: waiting on the sequel eagerly and good job despite its flaws I enjoyed the story.
Mousou chapter 18 . 5/23/2010
Oh...uh, yeah no problem. A good chapter some nice development for Satoshi and Judai and poor Hikari is the Distressed Damsel who gets Brainwashed and Crazy rather than Asuka this time...which means Asuka may get to show why she's the queen of Obelisk blue in this story. The duel's going well though not much has happened yet. It was nice to see the entirety of the events which have created the divergence between Canon!Judai and CFS!Judai besides having someone else to rely on and turn to...which brings us straight back into Ho Yay Not That Theres Anything Wrong With That. Speaking of: Asuka and Hikari seem pretty close themselves...sorry. The final chapter will hopefully lead to the end of the Lets You And Him Fight thats going on. I'll be waiting to praise/rip apart(these are not mutually exclusive) the final chapter .
Artysian chapter 18 . 5/23/2010
okay story please continue
Green Phantom Queen chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
Dear DZ2,

The finale of CFS? NOOOOOOOO!

Just kidding, just kidding. Can't wait to see what happens in the duel and what will happen in the next story. I can tell that things will be good.

UPdate soon!

thunderbird chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
Good chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Mousou chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
*opens mouth, remembers promise and closes it* ...The ending to Masato vs Takeshi was well done a real nail biter to the last poor Masato here's hoping he doesn't he become a Jobber. Nice to see Haruka has SOME restraint in her crazy...some. I'll be waiting eagerly for more.
Green Phantom Queen chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
Dear DZ2,

Yeah! awesome duels! Excitement, and danger and whatnot! This was fun, and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Hope you're doing fine, and I'll get my stories up as son as possible! Talk to you soon!

Mousou chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Poor Satoshi and Judai they'll never get a break will they? Even when they're not involved in duels for the fate of the world there's puzzling out whats going on and anxiously waiting for the next attack. I don't like Atem or Kura right now they're Haruka's trusted guardians who have lost themselves to darkness before and now they're accepting help from Shadow (pure darkness) when they could simply reassure her I get Haruka's issues (betrayal, fear, etc) whats their excuse after JUST CONFIRMING they aren't evil to continue this?

Masato vs Takeshi is proving to be suitably dramatic a little less 'wind-up' (they both just kind of brought out all the big guns in a continuing "Lensman Arms Race" rather than through trickery or effects) than I prefer but its even enough so far to be interesting and seems to be heading towards a suitably dramatic ending where either side could believably win.

Shadow is as creepy as ever "movie date with Kaiba" *shudders* not to mention the cooing over Pikachu which was just...so Haruka a disturbing reminder of Shadow's nature. Though this SHOULD be a major red flag for Haruka who would never have accepted Shadow's help so willingly or easily before notable for its "Moral Dissonance" 'oh yeah sure movie date with Kaiba no problem' like hes a slab of meat that Haruka and as far as I can tell Haruka alone (could you imagine her trying to pull that stunt with Mokuba in earshot) can auction off to a psycho. Really I'm hoping this to be the major catalyst for a "What The Hell Hero" from her friends/fellow chosen hopefully Masato who continues to be the only demonstrably good person in their group right now and as such as the moral high ground Kaiba would be also be sufficient.

Also Satoshi needs to stop thinking/saying the 'not over till the last card is played' thing its drifting into 'annoyingly anvilcious' territory he gets it...Hikari, Takeshi et all however can still use it just try to save it for a really desperate situation.

Don't let the fact that most of my reviews are criticism make you think I'm not enjoying the story: I am. Thats why I'm giving you an earful its an enjoyable story and could be for wider audiences with some CC. Finally yay the entirety of a huge duel in one chapter .
Green Phantom Queen chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Dear DZ2,

YES! I've been waiting for this chapter!

And now I'm excited for the next chapter also! This will be BIG! And this will be EXCITING! And yes, I am putting the last word of those exclamations in capital letters!

Ooh, I loved what you did to my characters, and I can't wait for more!

UPDATE SOON!