Reviews for To do what is right
Bewitchedgal chapter 2 . 7/13
Deviate for Pete's sake-it is your story. If you stick to JKR,s script you are just repeating her story. This is fanfiction-regurgitate the Harry Potter's books.
I love how you handled the meeting of Lily and Severus after the M incidence. You are a good author-stick to you own story and let your imagination shine
Lunalunase chapter 5 . 6/30
Poor snape, is so sad! He sufer to much
Liz Merryfeather chapter 1 . 4/22
That was beautiful
keyphoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
i loved when snape shouted "You can't confund a portrait!" so characteristic of him to say something lecture-y like that. also, i feel like snape's reaction to harry's acceptance of his love for lily was very in character - i.e. wondering why harry didn't mock him, laugh, etc. loving this so far!
coccinellee chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
I must admit that I didn't like the last 3 chapters that much but nothing could deter me to say that it's definitely the most fulfilling and satisfying one I've read. It made me so happy! I wish it were canon. You captured the hardships of Snape being the headmaster so accurately. And it was the first time I've ever read about his relationship with Minerva and it was brillant! I will be reading it many more times in the future for sure. Thank you so much for writing it.
mysinger chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Thank you for all your hard work in writing this wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
mysinger chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
I felt bad for Severus during the last memory. He is such a tragic figure and you have done him justice in this story.
mysinger chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Excellent chapter! I am glad that you wrote about how the Potters "defied the Dark Lord 3 times", as I haven't seen an explanation for that part of the prophecy anywhere else.
mysinger chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Good job on the eulogy. It was very touching. I also liked the scene with the portrait of Severus.
mysinger chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Good chapter. While I would have liked to see Snape survive, I did like that he was included in the scene with the Resurrection stone. I look forward to reading "It is our choices".
mysinger chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I liked your version of the confrontation between Severus and Dumbledore. I'm guessing that Severus wrote to Harry about Lily in case he is not able to fulfill his promise in person. I just hope that his doing so doesn't mean that Severus is still destined to die. Good chapter.
mysinger chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
I loved this chapter! In DH I wished that Hermione could have heard what the horcrux said to Ron. Her reaction and the extra dialogue that you added to those scenes were perfect.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Interesting... :)
damon chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Fucking lily n james potter ... to do what is right? Wtf lily bitch! Selfish woman! ! James fucker! Meant to be indeed assholes
JCJ58 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013