Reviews for The thin line between love and hate
POIfan chapter 41 . 3/27/2016
Your writing & this story is amazing! I was totally hook on reading it . So glad that I found this fic. Your writing evoke so much emotions from me . Love it. Will read more of your writing. Thank you for sharing your brilliant writing talent with us.
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
I loved this line in the last chapter:

Fvck. Why was Batgirl always in such nasty places?
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Barbara is so cool. I loved when she took her beer so nonchalantly and then told Alfred that she just started drinking today: she is very witty.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I know I've read this (was apparently lazy and didn't comment for once), but I really do like this story.

You really grasp characters' emotions quite well.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I'm totally with Helena on this. It would hurt me too if the one person I was counting on didn't ask me to be with them but allowed someone I didn't even know to be there. The early stages of jealousy are in effect.

Her fight with Bruce about revenge was a good one. I can't say I want them to have much of a relationship anyways.
Dee chapter 41 . 10/21/2011
Epic story. This was a good read. I enjoyed your Barbara/Helena interactions and all the angst!
ifyoucanfindmeimhere chapter 40 . 2/9/2011
Hey Jag, just got through reading this fic for the first time, and all I can say is WOW! I'm very impressed with the great scope and vision you had with this all the way through- it was a great read, and I hope at some point you do another- I've gotten quite attached to your version of Barbara and Helena, and would love to see them again in another story. Take care!
REGZA2005 chapter 41 . 12/14/2010
Amazing Story. Thank you for sharing it. I really enjoyed reading your wonderful story.
ScOut4It chapter 41 . 9/20/2010
The ending was so damn evil! You stretched out the big reveal to the point of painfulness. I was in such a hurry to find out if she was really gone that I scanned past all the detail on adjusting to life in a wheelchair (though interesting, my mind was on other matters). In the end you didn't disappoint, but for a moment there I almost stopped reading.

That Quinn is one psycho bitch.

Thanks for the epic story, it was very well done :)
ScOut4It chapter 34 . 9/20/2010
Seems very much like Hannibal Lecter's "quid pro quo" conversation in Silence of the Lambs; good and creepy.
ScOut4It chapter 33 . 9/20/2010
I know what Helena is getting from Harley for Christmas :) (Yes, a murderer it is!)
ScOut4It chapter 32 . 9/20/2010
Cat fight coming soon...
ScOut4It chapter 31 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed the end of this chapter with the drunk conversation and how understanding that they both were with each other; another point against Harley, these girls have true love on their side :)
ScOut4It chapter 30 . 9/20/2010
Harleen really knows how to F up relationships.
ScOut4It chapter 28 . 9/19/2010
Finally nice to have an intelligent villain.