Reviews for And Just For This Moment, As Long As You're Mine
Missfieryfist chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Cute story. There are some grammar issues, but I think another reviewer already commented on that.
rubberbird chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I think this is my new favourite pairing xD I really enjoyed this. So sweet and I loved the sensuality as well. Your characterization was very nice, especially Max and there was a nice structure and rhythm to it. It all flowed really nicely and you avoided the abrupt IGUESSIMGAY moment and made it seem natural.

One thing made me giggle. "You shag old women!" I can't imagine a born and bred American like Leo using the word "shag" and I guessed then that you were either English or Australian, but apart from that it was perfect.
WibSkelDS9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow. Just...wow.

Wonderfully sweet and adorable. I loved it to bits. 3
nasdat ptitsa girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Frankly, my dear, I love this fic, is SO cute, and your style is easy to follow.
bodiechan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is really, really great. I love the way you write for Leo and Max, and their relationship the way you do it works so well. I love your plot and the tension between them. Write more in the future!
PhantomBialystock chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was so freakin' cute! I absolutely loved it! You write Max/Leo (or Meo as I like to call it) really well, and very convincing. Your characterizations of both of them are great. I also love how you expanded on them a bit, even making Leo snap at Max.

It amuses me how so many people have Ulla cheat on Leo. I've done it multiple times myself, but it does make sense (at least in the twisted mind that inhabits my head). After all, she seems kind of slutty to begin with - Leo was probably 'just another man'. Poor guy. :( But at least Max is there.

And you wrote the kiss between them so well. XD Not to mention, I wasn't really expecting the ending, but I still loved it.

The only thing is I found a lot of typos and grammar mistakes, but they're easily fixable. There seemed to be a lot of run-on sentences, such as in this paragraph that was especially confusing because of them:

*He walked across the room to the dustpan and brush and swept up the glass. Max laughed at himself, one year ago he would have left it but now Leo liked to keep the office tidy and now Ulla had quit the secretary job Max did as he was told. He had always liked women. He had never been confused about his sexuality until Leo arrived. He was different. Max didn’t like men he just loved Leo.*

It would be much easier to read if it you split these rather long sentences up into shorter ones.

But besides that, I loved this. Write more Producers oneshots, because God knows the fandom needs them!