Reviews for Not for Anything in the World
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 16 . 1/18
Another great one.
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Another well-told episode. Live your segues between stories.

Thank you. On to book 3.
Guest in Europe chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Excellent!
I love this bit of Marauder bonding... fun and driving things forward.
Thank you.
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
A good start. While I'm not all a fan of CP, you write your characters so well, I can get over my inherent shudders and move on... tough love on your readers!

Thank you.
adafrog chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
Good story, thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
Oh.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
My mom used to break all manner of objects on my but. I can't even read about spanking. I apreciate the trigger warnings. I skip those parts.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
I slept hardly at all for the first few weeks and then not much at night. I hallucinated. I thought my dead husband was there with me.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
I lost 30 pounds in those first two months. I've never been so thin. I weighed less than 100 ponds for the first time since junior high school.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
I became a totally different person after my husband was killed. It took me months to be able to function normally again, and over a year before I was totally rational again. I was believing in a bunch of new age spirituality and other nonsense for a while there.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
For two months after my husband was killed when I couldn't even take care of myself, my cousin and my sister took turns living at my house and taking care of my kid. Kinda like your Sirius and Moony helped out.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
When my husband died, I think it was absolutely crucial for my daughter that we basically expanded our nuclear family to include four more people.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
I can relate to the instant remorse of losing one's temper with one's precious only child who one had with a deceased partner. One is the only parent in that kid's universe and it is an awful feeling to have betrayed their trust.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
He forgot to call his dad.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
I have to say come on finding the story little doll. It's just too close to Canon.