Reviews for One in the Same
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Please, please do not delete this story if you do not want to continue. But if you just need time to think, take as much time as you want. Just don't delete it. Because this story is so great. It is the best Hisana/Byakuya fic I have seen out there. I really, really like the way you write. It feels as if I'm watching instead of merely reading.
sunev.31 chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Byakuya or not you expect to go after her, please I beg you to continue with your story, this too interesting for you to stop writing.
sunev.31 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Do not date other Hisana, who will have passed the end.
sunev.31 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Byakuya no, do not be stubborn, you will regret. I want to know what will happen.
sunev.31 chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Byakuya turned hollow, if this hurt
Hisana think back, we did Byakuya once in love with you that you can do it again.
sunev.31 chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Byakuya is very hurt
Hisana this with depression
this gets more and more interesting
sunev.31 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I think that Ichigo has an interest in Hisana, I wonder what happened?
sunev.31 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
oh no, poor Byakuya because Byakuya is not intended to be a little more outgoing, it got even more interesting.
sunev.31 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Byakuya's jealous , finally as Byakuya and Hisana interctuaron. I'm loving your story.
sunev.31 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
that cute, ichigo giving advice, poor Byakuya Hisana its changed, but the power of love can make change.
sunev.31 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Hisana was disappointed a little because Byakuya is very serious.
I love your story.
sunev.31 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Hisana is this posing as Rukia and Byakuya realized, this becomes very attractive.
sunev.31 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Rukia and Hisana met anger I wonder what happen.
sunev.31 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Ichigo pervert, or byakuya taking sake, I think you are going to find out soon.
sunev.31 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
a moment's breasts toushiro Hisana play or not.
Hisana posed as rukia, nobody noticed.