Reviews for The Honorable Mother
omigod *cries* that waz so beautiful! T~T
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
love it
Seth7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
yay! good and cute story! i like how you had shinigami look. _

very nicely done. _
sailor sofia chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! Kid and Soul are cousins? You should make another chapter with Kid growing up, getting his OCD, and finally(get some popcorn cuz this will be better then a movie)KID USES EIBON'S POTIONS TO BRING HIS MOTHER BACK TO LIFE!
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
You know, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was the case in the actual Soul Eater manga, since this is very well planned out and fills in quite a few gaps regarding Kidd's heritage.

I liked this alot, since Shinigami-sama is still buoyant on the outside, but inwardly suffering from temptation.

It kinda makes sense that Kidd and Soul would be related, but despite this, the Evans family doesn't take well to the weapons blood running in their family. I wonder who married into the family and brought the scythe blood done the lines.

Good job portraying Death's significant other and I hope to see Child Born of Live updated soon!

*Salutes*
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
That was so cute yet so sad at the same time. I loved it.
Contest3Ribbon chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
you just made your theory about kid's mother my theoryy

perfectly sweet and quite believablee(: good job
aiizee chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A good theory:3 I thought the story was cute, but the ending was sad. I'll definatly consider this as a possibility of how Kid came into exsistence. (Sorry for my spelling)
gardenofstardust chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, wow! This was so good. I've always been fascinated with Kid's mother, and imagined her as a source of light and peace, in contrast to Death. I love how you portrayed her, it was beautiful and perfect~

I really would like to see this piece extended into a story. Like maybe Kid getting to know his mother from Shinigami-sama?

I've also always been fascinated with Kid's relationship to his mother. In my world, she's dead, but she dies when Kid was old enough to understand the concept of death, and old enough to remember his mother.

I'm glad you wrote about a little-addressed subject. It made me happy~

Happy Writing!

~Kashii
bearsbeetsburritos chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Well done it was very touching. It was so sad when she died TTTT poor Shinigami-sama! I liked it alot and it was very creative
Anime-is-mi-life chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow

i love this story

i too find this possible